BY PMD

The PMD Calming Neuro Neutralizing Toner balances pH levels and renews essential skin cells for a more youthful appearance. Our innovative formula gently heals and revives damaged skin and reduces redness and irritation. The toner also minimizes the size and appearance of pores, while providing skin with improved tone and texture for a more vibrant complexion. The Science Behind the Product: The PMD Calming Neuro Neutralizing Toner uses neuro neutralizing gene therapy ingredients that eliminate excess oils and restore balance to the skin. This treatment is specifically formulated to purify problem skin without causing dryness or irritation. Our toner will also minimize pore size and improve skins resiliency and healing capacities. Skin is left feeling clean and refreshed. For normal, dry, and combination skin type. see more...

• Is this as good as I have been told? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Megan E.
Love it! This is definitely helping keep my face clear of blemishes. Our use this along with the PMD moisturizer and cleanser. Once a week I also use the PMD Microderm tool
Madison L.
I decided to try out this product because it balances pH levels and renews essential skin cells for a more youthful appearance. Their formula gently heals and revives damaged skin and reduces redness and irritation. The toner also minimizes the size and appearance of pores, while providing skin with improved tone and texture for a more vibrant complexion. I love that it eliminates excess oils and restore balance to the skin. I also love that it does not irritate my skin and dry it out.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
Is this as good as I have been told? Is it worth the money?