Add a Photo

By PMD
#1433 in Facial Cleansers
The PMD Advanced Soothing Cleanser deeply cleans and purifies to gently remove dirt and oil without damaging the skin s protective lipid barrier. The cleanser also soothes to actively reduce redness and irritation and facilitate the skin s natural healing and recovery process. The PMD Advanced Soothing Cleanser uses the latest innovation in scientific ingredients to deeply cleanse the skin and fully remove dirt, oil, and make-up, without causing irritation. Zanthalene and Zanthoxylum Bugeuanum fruit extracts soothe the skin to prevent itching and irritation. Also, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate & Sodium Methyle Cocoyl Taurate heals damaged skin, while minimizing redness, inflammation, and discomfort. For normal, dry, and combination skin types. Advanced Soothing Cleanser.
Madison L.
Madison L.

I decided to try out this product because it deeply cleans and purifies to gently remove dirt and oil without damaging the skin's protective lipid barrier. The cleanser also soothes to actively reduce redness and irritation and facilitate the skin's natural healing and recovery process. I love how it did not dry my face out and did not irritate my skin.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA

I love this product!!! It works great on my skin and I recommend it to everyone everyone who wants a easy product to apply on . It's a great price for a product like this and yes I would purchase this item again. Buy it today
Lena P.
Lena P.

I got this as a part of a PMD set and it works great. The only downside is that you don't get a lot of product for the price you pay and I honestly can't say it does an exceptional job and can't be replaced with some other more affordable brands out there.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Does it really matter on the brand of cleanser I use after using the PMD?

Join Now