PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System

The PMD Kiss is the smart anti-aging lip treatment. It uses pulsating vacuum technology and specially formulated serum to create a fuller appearance of lip volume and restore youthfulness to lips. With daily use, Kiss will boost collagen and create long lasting plumped up results.

Does this really work? And does it last?
Does this really work? I really want to try it but do t wanna waste my money if it doesn’t work
Has Anyone used this product, or anything else from PMD? What has your experience with the products and company been? Thumbs up or down? Thanks!
Start your review of PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System!
Product Highlights
“Would love to try this one. I've considered buying a candy lips lip plumper, but haven't so I'd love to try this one!” in reviews
Redmond , OR
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Lindsay D.
So i was sent this complimentary from PDM kiss and absolutely love it. It doesnt give a huge dramatic difference the first few times you use it, but over time you start to notice your lips growing and smoothing out. It sucks the wrinkles right out of your lips. It recommends that use let it pump 10-15 times per section of your lips but i do 20-25. Ans make sure you use the serum that comea with it for this helps stimulate the cells. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wanta to see a difference in their lips without the expensive surgery.
Montreal, QC
I think this device works pretty well. It's interesting how it must be placed on different sections of the lips individually versus the lips as a whole. So if you only wanted to plump one lip you easily could. It is a little bit pricey in my opinion though.
Logan, WV
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Paula V.
I've only been using this product for a few weeks but i have seen results. My lips are smoother and have more color to them. I can also tell a difference in the size but its not extreme and noticeable to everyone else. Love it
Henderson , NV
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Sarika M.
I just got this yesterday and have used it out once. I like it. It does plump lips temporarily :) I usually have no upper lip, but after using this device my upper lip looked much bigger.
Provo, UT
OBSESSED WITH THIS!!! It is so quick and easy to use!! It makes my lips feel great and I feel so much more confident after I use it. I also love the lip plumping gloss that comes with the machine! The set is great!!
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I just purchased this at Ulta.com on Black Friday. I can not wait to use it and start seeing results. The price was good since it was on sale.
Huntington, IN
I wonder how good this works, I'd definitely try it out! My lips are less & less full the older I get.. this looks really interesting!
Hempstead, TX
Would like to try to see if it actually works ! It looks interesting ! I've tried plumping glosses but they do not do it's justice !
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Roberta B.
I just got this, it does work , but does not last long, it say it takes up to 30 days to see some permanent effects, we shall see
san diego
Didn’t see any results. Super loud and noisy and very expensive . Do not recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Boston