PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System

The PMD Kiss is the smart anti-aging lip treatment. It uses pulsating vacuum technology and specially formulated serum to create a fuller appearance of lip volume and restore youthfulness to lips. With daily use, Kiss will boost collagen and create long lasting plumped up results.

Does this really work? I really want to try it but do t wanna waste my money if it doesn’t work
Has Anyone used this product, or anything else from PMD? What has your experience with the products and company been? Thumbs up or down? Thanks!
I Just purchased this product, but have not received it yet. What are your opinions on itPMD Kiss Lip Plumping System?
Start your review of PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System!
Product Highlights
“Would love to try this one. I've considered buying a candy lips lip plumper, but haven't so I'd love to try this one!” in reviews
Sacramento , CA
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product a lot actually as I noticed its effectiveness almost immediately as it is a lip plump long system. Using this as directed with Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip my lips look healthier and plumper. It has two settings and 3 attachments one of which is an exfoliating head. I only wish this was a tad bit more quiet and that the serum and masks were easier to find in stores or at big retailers. Would recommend though
Fairland , OK
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Gray D.
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Gray D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was a lot of fun to try out. It suggest to use it in the for corners of your mouth. Also, use it on the inner tissue to help it look more fuller. The limo plumping serum is basically just that. Apply before trying the system. It’s a mint super tingly lip serum. The overall results of system for me weren’t terrible. It did plump my lips. Not a insane Kylie Jenner lips but more of a full lip. The only down fall is I wish it would’ve lasted longer. But, you can carry it anywhere it’s a great compact size.
Westmont , IL
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Vilia J.
Omg I just got this in my fab fit fun box and am in love! It plumped my lips in just a minute. I posted a before and after picture. Gives a very nice natural plump to your lips. Also feels amazing and doesn’t cause bruising either. It’s a weird light suction feel but it’s so cool! Highly recommend
Culloden, WV
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by dcrouser C.
Very easy to use product. Actually does work and you can tell a difference in the plumpness of your lips but it does only last for so long. If you use this regularly you can produce longer lasting results. You don’t have to use the cord as long as the device is charged which is nice so you can use it wherever without needing a plugin. You don’t have to use the lip serum for the device to work but it does help the plumping process.
Woodbine
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Whitney R.
I just received this, this week, I bought it on sale on the boxy pop up, I really am excited to use it, more so for the smoothing part. I have normal sized lips so I guess it couldn't hurt to plump them up a little. I'm just kinda nervous because I have sensitive skin, and I'm scared I will get red or bruise around my mouth. Let's wish for the best. Here we go. PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System
Winter Springs
I received this lip plumping tool as a gift from a friend who tried it and didn’t like the results, and while it does give my lips a nice collagen boost, the results aren’t that noticeable to warrant the cost of this device. I couldn’t imaging paying almost $100 for such minimal results. A lip exfoliating brush and some plumping lip gloss could give you the same effect for cheaper.
Oakland Twp, MI
PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System uploaded by Meghan K.
My lips are not super thin and yet not super plump. I want a little pop to my pout and WOW does this system make a difference! I love the difference it makes and it’s a natural plump to my lips that doesn’t look like I just got injections. It’s such a great tool to give you a super sexy pout!
Orem, UT
This a great tool to make you lips look amazing. This is the first time I try something like this. It feels weird, but it really works. I like that it comes with a lip serum. It is nice to use, but not all the time I feel like.
Palm city, FL
I got this on sale at TJ Maxx but taking into account that this retails for $149.99 I would probably not purchase at full amount. I definitely noticed a difference after use but it was more of a subtle plump, I was expecting a more drastic difference just considering how high these sell for. The directions say to do your lips in 4 separate parts and to allow the device to pulse 10 times in each area, I think I’m going to try going a little extra and see if it makes a bigger difference. All in all this product does what it aims to do but if you’re looking for a product that makes it appear as though you just left the dr from getting lip injections, you’ll probably be disappointed. For someone like me who has naturally small lips I was pleased with the outcome, it made my lips appear “a size fuller” if that makes sense lol the device is really simple to use and is not the least bit painful, it basically feels like someone is gently sucking your lip 😂 I will do my best to add before and after photos soon!
Grand Haven, MI
I was a manager at Ulta Beauty for a few years and we sold this product. It was on a really good sale at one point, plus I had an employee discount on top of that, and I used my points. So realistically I got this for dirt cheap, which is the ONLY reason why I purchased it. It was awful, literally didn’t work at all. I exchanged it for another thinking mine was defective, but nope, the other one sucked just as bad (or didn’t suck, really lol). I returned that one as well and I will never buy it again. Honestly it’s just a waste of money, I don’t recommend at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Boston