BY PMD #89 in Lip Plumper

The PMD Kiss is the smart anti-aging lip treatment. It uses pulsating vacuum technology and specially formulated serum to create a fuller appearance of lip volume and restore youthfulness to lips. With daily use, Kiss will boost collagen and create long lasting plumped up results.

• PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System Does this really work and what is it...1 Answers
  • Anyone used this? Would really be interested to know what it's li...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I would love to know if it really works. P...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary Jane B.
Ugh, where do I begin w/ this one...

Well.. for the longest time, I've begged my bf to get me this bc I was getting lip fillers so often I wanted something that could hold me off till my next visit.

I did a lot of research, read a lot of reviews and even watched youtube videos where people would rave about how effective this product worked and how much money they saved by switching from hylaronic fillers to this hand held device.

What many did not mention though was the intense LOUD buzzing that would come out of it! I honestly thought that I'd be able to use this while watching tv or sitting at my desk at work but sadly, I hardly reached for it bc the noise was so bothersome.

It does work as far as making my lips look juicier but idk, not worth the embarrassing/annoyed looks :(
Kimberly V.
Kennewick
Does any one kno if this really works ? Wanna make sure lol if anyone kno where I can find this lmk I’d love to try it out & see the difference I have some what small lips & would libe to try this out! Feel free to answer my question on any good recommendation on this
Tiffany A.
After reading surprisingly good reviews for the expensive device i went out on a limb and purchased. It did not do much for me at all. I had such i hopes but i feel it was a waste of money. I wish it would have worked!
Angela N.
I'm very fond of this little device and quite impressed!! As you can all read, it comes with the basic USB cable to charge, 2 different size mouth pieces (easily changeable), small tube of lip serum and the unit itself. Backed up with a 1-year warranty!
There are 2 settings, standard and low! Standard being for a quick plump & low for a more intense, deep targeted plump. And yes, I found there to be a remarkable difference in results between the two settings. However, still no complaints yet. The low speed pulse took approximately 10 minutes to do my lips, counting between 10-15 pulses. The serum has a tad cooling, tingling sensation that last a few seconds then fades quickly. I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother my lips at all (only apply serum to lips) so in my opinion, I don't see it being a problem for those with sensitive skin.
The suction on this unit doesn't hurt nor does it leave any bruising. I saw instant results after the first use that lasted hours! I checked every 2 hours and I felt like I didn't need to replump for the rest of the day. And the mobility of this device makes it that much more awesome! Plump up those lips while watching tv, on the subway, on the bus, laying in bed, going to the bathroom, practically anywhere! You only need one free hand to hold the unit. It does make a noise so just like a cellphone, it's up to you to consider others.
No carrying case is included with the unit but it's so light and accessible that it can be carried with you throughout the day or night in your purse or bag. I found that a silk sunglass pouch works best for me and I also store my mouth pieces in a contact lens case as not to lose them. The USB cord easily fits inside also & it's not bulky whatsoever. It all wraps together for a convenient, protective and discreet carrying case!
So if you are looking for an alternative option to lip injections, this would be a wonderful accessory to buy! Or if your just a beauty gadget addict, this definitely needs to be added to your collection! 5 stars!!!
Thao H.
Altadena, CA
I was so excited to order one of these after watching several YouTube videos. Unfortunately, this device didn't work with my lips. I have tried it several times, with different lip pieces and on different settings. I've taken before and after pictures to compare but unfortunately, I barely saw results. I was very disappointed and ended up returning this device.
Ashleigh U.
I am a soon to be bride who is very natural looking and doesn't explore much of the beauty world. Therefore, I never considered exploring the art of lip plumping. I considered the idea of lip plumping vain. but then I came across PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System! This product eliminates the "duck face" lip stigma and instead, has helped me improve my lip facial region! I have noticed a more fuller base while applying lip color and a gradual decrease in the fine line wrinkles around my mouth. Every girl loves a little preventative beauty maintenance. I feel I am a journey of revitalizing my natural lip color! I can not wait to rock these new "DIY" lips the day of my wedding! cheers!
Lindsay D.
So i was sent this complimentary from PDM kiss and absolutely love it. It doesnt give a huge dramatic difference the first few times you use it, but over time you start to notice your lips growing and smoothing out. It sucks the wrinkles right out of your lips. It recommends that use let it pump 10-15 times per section of your lips but i do 20-25. Ans make sure you use the serum that comea with it for this helps stimulate the cells. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wanta to see a difference in their lips without the expensive surgery.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
I cannot stress enough how amazing this is ! You see results right away after the first use and with continued use your lips will only get fuller and smoother ! I took these before and after pictures so y'all could see that it really works! It's more noticeable in my top lip because my top lip is really small. The serum has a very slight tingling sensation and the product itself is easy to use. I highly recommend!
Jenny S.
Niota, IL
This lip plumper is nothing like I thought it would be. It doesn't seem like it could ever bruise your lips, the suction isn't strong enough. The plumping effect is SOOOOO tiny that i'm not even sure if it worked. I do believe it pulled out the wrinkles in  my lips, and it could have lasting collagen benefits. Otherwise, it is not worth the price tag for the immediate results you get.
Samantha S.
The first time I used the Kiss I could tell a difference but not a huge difference. I researched more and called PMD's customer service and they gave me some very useful tips. They also said that the Kiss was an anti-aging lip treatment and you need to use it daily. I have been using it daily for a few weeks now and can totally see a difference. My lips look more healthy and the little wrinkles are going away. If you are looking for an anti-aging lip treatment with a plump then I think you will like the Kiss.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Does this actually work? I've seen so many devices for lip plumping and I've tried a couple of the Lip plumping glosses but haven't seen much result, so I'm wondering if this actually works?
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I would love to see someone's before and after photos!!! I would love to try this out. My lips are so tiny
maura b.
Has anyone used this? I would love to know if it really works. PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System
Samantha R.
Does anyone know how much this is and where it can be purchased?
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
I saw this and was wondering how it works? i love trying new things would love to try this out