Skin CareSkin Care ToolsPmd
Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal

PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A smart facial cleansing device with PMD's SonicGlow™ technology, delivering 7,000 vibrations per minute to not only ensure a deep cleanse, but provide a way to visibly lift, firm, and tone problem areas for a more youthful appearance. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Supercharge your skincare regimen, while massaging serums and moisturizers into skin for a more youthful look. PMD Clean is a smart facial cleansing device. With over 7,000 vibrations per minute, the SonicGlow™ technology works to deeply remove skin's impurities by breaking down dirt and oil from within the pores.

I’ve wanted to try this but I’m unsure. What are your thoughts on this product?
Would you guys recommend this product?
Does this product visibly help with minimizing large pores?
Start your review of PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal!
Harleigh W.
Wethersfield, CT
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Harleigh W.
I love the vibration options. The color is pretty & the device is esthetically pleasing in my bathroom. I think it cleanses the skin well. I find it doesn’t lather as much as I thought it would. I will try other cleansers & continue to use it.
Tara A.
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Tara A.
I love my PMD facial cleansing device! I put a generous amount of my facial cleanser on it and message it all over my face. I use it every morning and evening as the second step of my facial cleaning and I think it really does a good job cleaning my face compared to when I used to use my fingers!
Kim S.
Newark, NJ
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: ULTA
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal enverdad e amado este limpiador facial hace tres días que lo comprwby es espectacular me encata como me deja la piel además me la limpia súper bien y los beneficios de la brobraciosn son genial espero comprar más de esta marca que e quedado encantada realmente lo ame noooo amooo espectacular ❤❤❤❤❤🥰
Dawn G.
Miami, OK
1,020 reviews
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Dawn G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this device and everything about it! It super easy to use and comes equipped with one battery and stand. It has 3 vibration motions. It’s also super easy to clean. It easily with my cleanser removed my makeup I had missed with my cleaning pad. It’s also travel friendly. I love how soft the bristles are and how nice my face feels afterwards. Highly recommend if you don’t have it!Pmd Clean Facial Cleansing Device
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,121 reviews
I love this facial cleansing tool. All I have to do is put my cleanser on my moist face. After that is complete I just turn the the cleansing tool on and move it in small motions around my face. It works great and i would recommend to anyone who cleanses their face to give it a try.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,816 reviews
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this product in my #boxycharm #boxyluxe subscription.. this product is gentle on my skin but It personally doesnt work for me at all. I feel like it is a waste of a product because I have to keep adding cleaner and the vibrations doesnt necessarily cleanse my face. I find that I have to use a konjac sponge because it doesnt really clean my face. I find that I could use a regular dace brush and it would work just as well. I personally suffer from nerve pain.andnthe vibrationsnfromnthe cleanser agitates my hands while holding it so this product is not a win for me.
Ashley S.
New Braunfels, TX
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Ashley S.
I got tired of buying disposable facial scrubbers. I came across PMD and i have to say i love this tool! Yes it’s a little pricy but worth it!!! This can be used on all skin types. Use with your favorite facial cleaner. Wearing a facial sheet mask? Use the back to massage your face while wearing the mask. I highly recommend this product. The PMD pro comes with a charge and a travel case.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Tia S.
I received my product in Boxycharm so I didn't pay the $99 dollar price tag. I love the fact it came with a battery 1 AA. I found putting it in and screwing the bottom on a little tricky at first. I love how this feels on face it has four different modes. Its for all skin types, no cords and claims to have 7,000 vibrations and cleans deeply removing the skin impurities by breaking down dirt and oil within the pores. I love this and so does my boyfriend. Pmd Clean Facial Cleansing Device
Barbara J.
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Barbara J.
Boxycharm I love the way it was so relaxing while cleaning my face with Pmd Clean Facial Cleansing Device this was my favorite facecleaner n massager i have ever used or owned n favorite of my March boxycharm luxe love it
Lindsey W.
Bryson City, NC
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal uploaded by Lindsey W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love that this device is made well to start. It is waterproof and rechargeable. There are multiple vibrations to choose. The other side is a warmer and works great with face oils. Helps the oils absorb better. Just after 3 days, my texture is improving. Great device! PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steph N.
Hugheston, WV
il y a 6 mois
PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal I’ve never used any of their products, but, constantly see this one advertised—does it work well?
Kadence K. il y a 6 mois
want any skincare recommendations?
Mari A.
Calgary, AB
il y a 8 mois
Amber T. il y a 6 mois
I havent used the clarisonic, but the head looks different. The PMD is all silicone, and has bristles on one side and ridges on the other to help apply serums. There are different models of the PMD that have different functions.
Jacquelyn N.
Austin, TX
il y a un an
I'm torn between the PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Teal and the Foreo Luna™ 3. Has anyone had experiences with one or both? If I go with the PMD I'm interested in the silver edition. :)
Rebecca S. il y a un an
I’ve used both. The PMD is my favorite. It’s battery operated, so no cords to plug in. It has a handle so you don’t have liquid pouring down your arms while you cleanse (Luna is really messy). It has 4 settings and one side is for cleansing, the other is for face massage with your serums. Luna has an app that it works with so you can customize your cleanse, I used it once. I have sensitive skin and PMD would be my recommendation ☺️