Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPetmate
PM REPLENDISH WTR W/MICROBAN 25GAL

PM REPLENDISH WTR W/MICROBAN 2.5GAL

by Petmate

Petmate® Replendish® Waterers with Microban® provide a continuous flow of filtered water so busy pet parents have fewer refills to make and pets stay hydrated with cool, clean water anytime twenty-four hours a day. Ideal for short stays away from home. The base features Microban Antimicrobial Protection that helps to prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria. This protection provides an additional level of defense against damaging microbes. Made of PET plastic making it safe for your pets. Easy to clean wide mouth bottle and base. Great for multiple pet households. Includes a charcoal filter that removes waterborne pathogens. Made in the USA. PRODUCT NOTE: While the Replendish Base is dishwasher safe, the Replendish Bottle is not. Remove plastic from filter before use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PM REPLENDISH WTR W/MICROBAN 2.5GAL!
Samantha S.
Inverness, FL
Good when my dogs and I are out on a walk. I just set it down and they drink. Good for when we're out. And it holds a lot of water.

Looking for your answer?