PM Caplets

by Advil

Advil® PM Caplets gives you the healing sleep you need.

[product:advil-pm-caplets]? Safe for nursing mothers?
Do you love this ? [user:daniellen8]
Does this give any one else bad dreams??
Start your review of PM Caplets!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
PM Caplets uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these! I mean if you have any pain and it’s night time and you just can’t take it, then pop 1 of these and 1 Advil liquid gel together and omg you will sleep like a baby!! I will totally purchase again and again! ❤️
Christy S.
PM Caplets uploaded by Christy S.
PM Caplets uploaded by Christy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a product that serves me well when dealing with a need for pain relief and sleep. I do not consume this product daily, but more so on an as needed base. I have been satisfied when using the product and it has been effective. It does not make me appear sluggish the morning after. Generally I can rest through the night after consuming. If I take it too early, I have found myself waking up in the middle of the night. This is when I consume one. I generally only take one dose.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
PM Caplets uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este para mi es uno de los mejores productos que he tomado para el alivio de el dolor en las noches , lo mejor es que me ayuda a dormir 🥱, se los recomiendo a cumplido todas mis expectativas
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
PM Caplets uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing!!! I had my shingles vaccine and afterwards was feeling under the weather, unable to get a good night’s sleep. I tried this and it was amazing! Writing this feeling rested and great after almost 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep. If you can’t sleep due to minor pain, give this a try!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I use these when I have headaches that I can't shake! They are the only thing that will touch my migraines with the added benefit of letting me be able to sleep. Easy to pick up at Krogers!
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
These come in handy every month!!  They help with pain very well, and get me to sleep pretty quick.  I usually only take 1 at a time, but sometimes take 2 if I'm in bad pain.  I sometimes have strange dreams with these, but nothing too crazy.  I do feel groggy the next morning after taking these, but it is way better than being in pain and not able to sleep.  I definitely recommend these!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
PM Caplets uploaded by Xiomy B.
I like to take Advil at night because when I have those severe headaches this tablet helps me sleep very well and makes me feel relieved quickly.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
PM Caplets uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had someone buy this for me and leave it on my doorstep when I had COVID. I was looking for anything to knock me out and keep me asleep as being unconscious was the best during my sickness. This did just that. It put me to sleep like a baby every night and kept me asleep! So happy I was able to get this and it worked!
Yin T.
Would have a hard time sleeping and would take this. Before I know it I'm sleeping good. Best thing to take after track meets too relieve pain and sleep well.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
This is great if you need something to help numb a sore muscle or even get a better nights sleep.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jo B.
1389 ohio ave 51
il y a 2 ans
PM Caplets? Safe for nursing mothers?
Dana W. il y a 6 mois
I don’t believe so- I would definitely speak with your doctor.
Dantrell  J.
Gonzales, LA
il y a 3 ans
Natalie M. il y a 2 ans
It does indeed help you sleep, but it can also make you feel drowsy with lack of focus the next day. Also, I strongly recommend that you do not take this regularly. It can be highly addictive. It can also cause severe damage to your stomach lining. It's fine if you have a headache (or some other pain) and cannot sleep because of the pain. But, if you are just trying to get some sleep, take melatonin capsules instead.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
il y a 3 ans
Angela J. il y a 3 ans
I myself choose Advil the only thing I take for pain