Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark Chocolate Baking Bar, 24 oz uploaded by Sarah M.Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark Chocolate Baking Bar, 24 oz uploaded by Sondra v.

BY PLYMOUTH PANTRY ALMOND BARK #28 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark Chocolate Baking Bar, 24 oz: 0 trans fat per serving Microwavable 80 calories Cholesterol-free see more...

Lauren M.
Almond bark is a a holiday (and sometimes everyday) staple at our house! If it can be coated or dipped in chocolate, you best believe it’ll be done with this almond bark. It goes on smoothly, costs evenly, and tastes wonderful! Super handy to just pick up in the baking section at the local super market.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
This is my go-to chocolate when I need chocolate for dipping or for making bark! It's super tasty, and coming in at $2.98 at Walmart for a 24oz package, I'd say it's very easy on the wallet for the amount of product you get. I love how it's conveniently portioned into 12 pieces that are (relatively) easy to break as well. When it's melted, it's a thick, creamy consistency, but add a little milk and this stuff gives you the best milk chocolate for every use.
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
I use these chocolate for all of my dessert items that are dipped in chocolate. The only downside is I always have to use wax to thin it out to get better coverage of the item. The taste is awesome.
Sondra v.
White Hall, AR
Plymouth Pantry Almond Bar #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster k Chocolate Baking Bar, 24 oz Best baking chocolate for all your sweet cravings. Smooth and tastes great!
Sarah M.
This almond bark is amazing for any kinda dessert Almond bark melts very smoothly it can be melted with a double boiler or microwave..I like using Almond bark to make my own chocolate bar or to make chocolate covered strawberries. You can use this to make what ever your heart desires.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these!!!! I use them a lot; puppy chow, pretzels, granola bars, etc. I love baking and these make it to easy!! They are a bit hard to break apart. But other than that. I have looked for a dark chocolate one and can not find one anywhere. I would love a dark chocolate one.
Emily F.
Medina, OH
You get a lot of chocolate for a great price! I love stocking up on this around the holidays because I always make chocolate bark or chocolate dipped goodies and this chocolate is great for that! Has a great taste and doesn’t hurt the wallet!
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My grandma swears by this stuff when she dips candies and now I use it too. I tried several other brands but this one is definitely the best out there. It stays hard and doesn't melt that quick once set up by your hands
Jill C.
Albertville , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go-to for holiday goody-making! I love dipping everything from Ritz crackers filled with peanut butter to pretzel rods for special Christmas gifts and treats for my family.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I go through so much of this when I make candy and different sweet treats for special occasions and holidays. It is usually on sale and it is inexpensive. It also has a nice flavor to it as well.