BY PLYMOUTH GIN

Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sloe Gin is a unique flavor from the sloe berries, small berries that look sort of like blueberries but taste a bit more floral and tart - this is a one of a kind Gin that goes well with Gin + Tonic or other gin-based drinks which need a fruity kick!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Naomi B.
New York
Not your grandma’s Sloe Gin! Starts out with Peppery scent, then you taste the berries. Too strong (for me) to drink near; more suitable to mixes. Instead of cranberry juice, use this!
Jazmine s.
Brooksville, FL
1,618 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Naomi M.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite gins/liquors but it’s hard to get hold of here in the US. Sloes are wild berries found in the uk that when pricked and added to gin with sugar make this fantastic drink. I wish I could find it more easily here because I love it so very much!
Lauren L.
lincoln
Tastes amazing with cucumber and fevertree tonic water, perfect for after work! Tastes a lot better than other gins I have tried, I now buy this gin regularly as it is such a good gin. Highly recommend
Tamsyn H.
Peasedown St John , Bath
My favourite sloe gin of them all. Delicious with fevertree tonic and some ice. Can taste a bit like juice which is dangerous. But can also have a lovely kick to it! Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This gin is very interesting as it is a bit sweeter than regular gins out there. Used this to make a frozen negroni or a gin tonic( 2cl sloe, 2cl orig. plymouth topped with Fentiman's tonic and voila) ! Definitely recommend for people who want to experiment woth new tastes!
Samuel C.
Doncaster
Amazing. I’m originally from Plymouth and went to the shop and museum for a day trip. I’d never tried Sloe gin before but it’s a life changer. It’s got an amazing fruity taste but isn’t overpowering. I only ever drink Plymouth Gin now.