Personal CareSexual HealthPLUSONE
Waterproof Rechargeable Dual Vibrating Massager

PlusOne Waterproof Rechargeable Dual Vibrating Massager

by PLUSONE

With dual density silicone and an improved design, our dual massager is a luxurious update on a classic product at an affordable price

I’ve passed by the section at every Walmart I’ve gone to and can’t find... is that the only place it’s sold ?
How long is the charging time ?
Is this loud? And where can it be bought?
Start your review of PlusOne Waterproof Rechargeable Dual Vibrating Massager!
Melinda S.
Noblesville, IN
PlusOne Waterproof Rechargeable Dual Vibrating Massager uploaded by Melinda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg! For a vibrator that you can by at a simple store like Walmart, Meijer, etc... this one is amazing! I love that it is completely waterproof and is rechargeable with a magnetic charging cord. And the levels of intensity of the vibrations and patterns. Wow!! And its design is a perfect balance for dual stimulation. Love that it is made of silky smooth silicone as well.
Raven J.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m surprised at how affordable it is and how it was available at most stores I shop at. I like how slick and pink it is. It’s cute and gets the job done.
Amanda N.
Allentown, PA
Believe the instructions say to charge a full 24 hours before use. Found on their website. I purchased a similar style by this brand. Honestly I would prefer the doc Johnson over this brand any day
Keri J.
Saxonburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Um wow! I was not expecting this from $30. Best $30 ever. It’s super smooth and flexible. Very quiet with 10 different settings. Huge bonus it’s waterproof! Gets the job done in minutes 🤯 😜. The only con is the charger fits really weird in it but the pros definitely out way this small issue.
Gabrielle D.
Brighton, MA
This product is unreal!! I’ve never loved a toy more...and so does my BF! The price is perfect and it definitely gets the job done. Would recommend to all my friends!
Tesla H.
Laurens, SC
Amazing product for the price. Every woman should own this. Affordable, sized well, dual motors pack a hell of a punch. Can not recommend enough. Please ladies do your best girlfriend a favor and get this for yourself. It’s time to destigmatize female pleasure.
Leah S.
Troutdale, VA
PlusOne Waterproof Rechargeable Dual Vibrating Massager uploaded by Leah S.
Wow!! My husband bought me this for Christmas. What a gift. This vibrating massager is smooth and east to use with several different functions. It was affordable and I love the color. It can run for 3 hours with the rechargeable lithium ion battery.
Kayla S.
honestly I bought this product from Walgreens and didn't expect this 35 dollar vibrator to last but guess what its lasting and awesome no batteries
Kyah M.
Saint Peters, MO
oh. my. gosh. at such an affordable price i was super hesitant about whether or not i would like this but i was soooo pleasantly surprised. with a long lasting battery, it being water proof, having multiple settings, and quick charging, i have 0 complaints!!!!
Leigha W.
Princeton, MO
ME AND AND MY HUSBAND BOTH ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!I IT WAS VERY AFFORDABLE AND NON EXPENSIVE .I WOULD RECOMEMD IT BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVS MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME ONE AND THEN I TURNED AROUND AND BOUGHT ANOTHER . So yes I. Wound gladly buy another...