PlusOne vibrating bullet

by PLUSONE

With soft silicone on the outside and a powerful motor on the inside, our small and discreet bullet is not your average $10 sex toy

i had one a long time ago i need me another i loved it been meaning to go out and find one but i dont think bout it when the funds are in hand.?ould love to recieve one to sample
Iss the product true to siz??
What does the charger look like and how do you charge it
Start your review of PlusOne vibrating bullet!
April B.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PlusOne vibrating bullet uploaded by April B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoyed the bullet. I'm giving it a 4* because there was no finger sleeve I could not find one online. I bought it off the shelf at Walgreens which I thought was weird. I had no clue they sold adult pleasure toys. Opening I noticed it was soft to touch which is great because who wants to use a toy that pulls your skin? Comes with a recharging cord. Love that!! no batteries. 10 speeds it's a powerful Lil thing but gets the job done. I wished it had a finger sleeve to make it more enjoyable and easier to use. Having Rheumatoid Arthritis my hands tend to cramp often. I love this gadget. Definitely worth the $15. Having a long-distance relationship or whatever you call it makes for lonely nights with no pleasure. I'm looking forward to video sexing while he watches me. Oh & it's waterproof so here's to good times in the shower ladies. Fits perfectly in my purse. The bullet is fairly quiet but do not use the toy next to someone if you're trying to be discreet because they for sure will feel the vibrations. I am 100% recommending this toy!! Attached is a video of the different settings get ready ladies to take off!!!
Shaye S.
Fernley, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this toy! It works so amazing, It isnt loud at all! Its small enough to be easy travel hide in purse lol, It has many different modes of vibration and u can even use as a little dildo. I definitely can recommend it is also very cheap💋
Sarah F.
Tempe
PlusOne vibrating bullet uploaded by Sarah F.
It's a great vibe it is strong enough to get the job done and small enough that bringing it anywhere isn't embarrassingly obvious if you want something that's simple with lots of vibration options and a discreet appearance this is your vibe.
Melissa B.
Rock Hill, SC
This product is super small but it does have several different vibration modes and it's waterproof.. I guess I'm only giving it 4 stars because I was thinking it was bigger like with some girth. Idk why because it does say "bullet" lol 😂 anyways it gets the job done just wasn't exactly what I was expecting
Dana F.
Jacksonville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PlusOne vibrating bullet uploaded by Dana F.
Absolutely Loved the Plus One Vibrating Bullet! A very small sex toy with 10 Vibrating Settings that gets the job done! It's feels soft & silky to the touch and very small. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for only $10 so very affordable. It's one of the best purchases I made & I'd highly recommend!
Holly C.
Mineral Wells
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product it is powerful and gets the job done . It makes me feel good down there so many times . I highly recommend this product .
Lynda J.
Sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
PlusOne vibrating bullet uploaded by Lynda J.
Well lol all I can say it that it does make your toes curled up. It’s small a those 10 different speed it has does have it effects.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,134 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love the PlusOne Vibrating Bullet. Would definitely recommend! It has 10 vibrating settings. Fully waterproof for shower or bath use! Comes with USB quick charger. Guys easily in purse or overnight bag for on the go pleasure! Super fun. Fairly priced! Easy to clean! I purchased two for myself. You will not be disappointed! Best one I’ve used! Highly recommend! Every woman needs one of these in her nightstand! 5 stars for sure!
Liz J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this as a gift from a friend years ago, and i was super excited to receive it as it was my first one! The usage of it was great (for a first timer), but it broke as in, it stopped working even if i charged it. I went on their website to see if they offered any warranty and they did (i believe it was 1 year) and you had to fill out a form on their website and they'd get back to you. I filled it out and never ever got a response. I don't recommend this as I personally dont think its worth the price. I haven't tried any of PlusOne's other products but with the experience i had, i dont really want to ever try another one of their products. I wish i could give it 0 stars as CS was terrible and it only lasted a day or two.
Anna P.
Eh I’m not as impressed with this one. Yes it vibrates good (I could sit it on my bed and watch it do circles LITERALLY moving) I just don’t like how small it it. It’s not very expensive either. But I got it on that 5 finger discount 😂🥴
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucy V.
Pawtucket
il y a un an
I purchased a  PlusOne vibrating bullet a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it!! The last two week oh fun fun😁🙌💯 .. Well it died so I put it on the charger and let it charge for a while.. Prob a little longer than I should have😲🤦. But now when I power it on a blue light came on and will not turn off and it will not power on omg please help me this is terrible I'm lost without my little friend 😥🤪😜😒
April B. il y a un an
I was going to suggest the same. Contact them through email. I hope you get figured out! Yes this lil gadget is way fun!!