PlusOne air pulsing arouser

by PLUSONE

The air pulsing arouser offers a new way to enjoy external stimulation for a deeply satisfying orgasm. Does it suck? Does it blow? Theres only one way to find out

How does this compare to the We-Vibe?
Iss this product worth it ?
Start your review of PlusOne air pulsing arouser!
Brittany R.
Weedsport, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Straight up obsessed with this product. It's so affordable compared to similar products! And WOW you will not regret buying it! It has 7 or 8 different airflow settings. It's lightweight and easy to use. It's also relatively small and doesn't make too much noise, so it's fairly discreet! I promise that this will satisfy you as quickly and efficiently as the expensive models!
shannon E.
Colchester, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Welp I never thought I would review a "toy" on here but we'll long distance relationship while quarantined problems lead me to order this from Walmart and knowing I am the first to review it is a little embarrasing but here is the tea. This thing is intense. The "air" itself does nothing for me but the vibrations on the other hand are intense. I can't really describe it too much in detail because I think you get censored on this site. But it doesn't feel like a sucking sensation which is what I thought it was reading about it . But it is worth the money . I am a little apprehensive about the magnetic charger because I have heard on other review sites that it does break easily . But I have only used it twice and havent had to charge it yet . Will update this review if it becomes a problem. I will end up trying this whole plusone line. Because I was completely satisfied in less than ten mins with this one ha ha. If you can handle intense vibration this will get you there. I recommend
Billie W.
Granbury
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does the trick. I have had a tough time “finishing” lately, so I decided to get this toy and give it a try. Wow. I’m definitely not broken. Everything is in good working order. I would highly recommend for anyone who needs a good orgasm.
Mrs. J.
Saginaw , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Never leave home again. This thing will have you reaching knee shaking climax in less than 5 minutes. Two, if accompanied by vaginal stimulation!!!! My best friend. And hubby is not jealous at allllll. Unlike most vibrators, this beaut stimulates with pulses of air versus direct vibration. It creates a suction when placed directly on the clit. It’s amazing. That’s all I can say.
Randal M.
Willshire, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My wife and I both love this toy!!!!!!! It's brought so much fun and hot into our sex life its totally unbelievable
Kenda D.
Detroit, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't think this toy would do much because of the price. But its my fave toy I own. The charger is kind of weird.
Tom M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
The air pulsing arouser is an all time item I always keep a new and fresh one next to my bed for new partners. After we play they come home to daddy
Janae D.
Sarasota, FL
Love this unusual toy. My fiancé and I enjoy this in a multitude of ways. Wink wink!
Michelle F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lo mejor de lo mejor TE SENTIRÁS. OMO NIÑAS SI LO TRAES A LA CONFIANZA DE TU PAREJA PODRÁN SALIR MIENTRAS EL TENGA EL CONTROL EN SUS MANOS CHICOS CÓMPRENLO Y SPOILED YOUR GIRLS
Sareah R.
Abbotsford, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Impressive features. Love the silicone. Great it comes with charger. Easy to use with levels of intensity. Great shape for holding. Has a blinking light to indicate low battery. Charges quick. I would recommend. Great price for quality. Cute colour too.