BY PLUS WHITE

Xtra Whiteners Remove Stains Fast Fluoride Protection Specially formulated to remove: Coffee, Tea, Wine Tobacco, & Other Tough Stains! Xtra Whitening for Whiter, Brighter Teeth, Fast!   Plus White s state-of-the-art double action stain removers work like no ordinary toothpaste to remove coffee, tea, tobacco, wine and other food and surface stains.  The result?  Your teeth will look shades whiter and brighter.  Guaranteed. Double Action Stain Removers Polish Away Tough Stains *Helps Remove Plaque to Control Tartar Leaves your Whole Mouth feeling fresh and clean. *Plus White toothpaste also helps remove plaque to control tartar.  In addition, the fluoride works to protect your teeth against cavities, while the long-lasting minty taste leaves your mouth feeling refreshed every- time you brush. Contains no animal fat. Money Back Guarantee: see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Yvette P.
Yvette P.
Brownsville, TX
there was a time where I got OBSESSED with white smiles so I began doing research on how to get a white smile using drugstore products. This was the second product I used and it worked wonders!! In about a week of using it, i already had a shade closer to white!
Randi G.
Randi G.
Dayton, OH
I swear by this stuff. I've been using it for 15 years. I get so many compliment on my white teeth!
Dinah S.
Dinah S.
It's a good toothpaste. Taste is great and does a good job whitening without harsh sensitive.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
Plus White Toothpaste is a great way to get and keep your teeth white in between your professional whitening treatments. I can pick ut up at my local Walgreens which is so convenient for me and it is no more expensive than other brands of whitening toothpaste on the market. I definitely recommend this product.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Plus White Toothpaste sometimes regular toothpaste doesn't give you a bright white smile. This is where plus white comes in and does that job!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
Has worked wonders for me. I saw results after the first use! Don't spend a ton of money on whitening products. Go with this and I guarantee you you'll love it!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
This won't brighten 50 shades worth but if you're a soda drinker, coffee drinker, tobacco user that needs surface stains lifted... than this is what you should get. It keeps the yellowing at bay and offers a shade or two in brightening.
Jaleesah S.
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow a toothpaste that really wprks and does what it says it amazing i do love it! My teeth have gotten whiter and i love it.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Glendale, CA
I honestly disliked this product. Made my teeth feel very chalky afterward. Not the best product out there
Cailey L.
Cailey L.
This product works wonders! It leaves your mouth feeling soooo fresh and clean. And, of course, it does its job. It does help whiten your teeth. It's affordable and I would recommend this to others.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Does this really work? We sell it where I work but it looks like a gimmick. I have a wedding I'm in coming up and would love whiter teeth!
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Does this product really work? I'm looking forward to try this toothpaste.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, and you, it worked so well?
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
okay so one of you told me the another day tooth paste works at getting rid of zits by drying them out and also brining those sturbon ones out to the surface. this toothpaste right here did both in just 2 days for me. and now i'm zit free.
Luannah B.
Luannah B.
Alvorada
Alguém pode me indicar se funciona mesmo? realmente deixa Branco???