Personal CareOral CareToothpastePlus White
Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, 35 oz

Plus White Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, 3.5 oz

by Plus White

Tobacco Stainsbr Removed Fast Fluoride Protection 2 Cooling Peppermint Flavor 3 Eliminates Tobacco Breath Finally! A special toothpaste made just for smokers to remove brown tobacco stains and whiten dull-looking teeth at the same time. Removes Tobacco Stains Fast Plus+White Smokers Whitening Toothpaste contains a special combination of stain removers precisely formulated to remove stains and discoloration caused by smoking to provide whiter, brighter teeth. Smokers Whitening Toothpaste also removes plaque to control tartar and provides flouride protection against cavities. And its cooling peppermint flavor eliminates tobacco breath for hours. This is the toothpaste smokers have been waiting for! Removing Stains, Whitening Teeth is Plus+White s Business. Contains no animal fat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plus White Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, 3.5 oz!
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did try this ones. I didn't see a significant difference, but I did like it as far as taste and texture.
Asha B.