BY PLUS WHITE

Buy on Jet.com*
Kirsten H.
Like a majority of whitening tooth pastes, this one is nothing but a scam. It really does nothing to whiten teeth. I would recommend only for the cleaning benefits a fresh flavor, but even so, there are much better brands for those as well.
Tara S.
Springfield, MO
My mom actually tried this and DIDN'T like it. She gave to me and I loved the feeling of the toothpaste. Not a lot of whitening pastes work for my teeth, but this one I could get behind.
Rachel W.
Tupelo, MS
Just like other whitening toothpastes. Didn't notice any difference between the whiteness of my teeth, but the toothpaste does smell nice and leaves a fresh feeling !
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
This toothpaste is average. I didn't notice any major whitening effects, but I usually don't with any toothpaste. No major complaints, but nothing too special.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
I liked the toothpaste, flavor and texture were nice. I didn't notice any difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
Jessica F.
It was an alright product, there is need for improvement though, even thought it did make your teeth white it took a very long time todo so, my teeth are already white so I didn't really see much improvement. I recommend it if you're in need desperately