Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System

A Complete Fast & Easy, Enamel-Friendly System. Improved Formula. Bleaching Power for Whiter & Brighter Teeth. Comfortable Mouth Tray Fits the Shape of Your Mouth. Fill Top & Bottom to Whiten Both Upper & Lower Teeth at Same Time! Whitens Top & Bottom Teeth at the Same Time for Faster Results & Better Whitening The 5 Minute* Speed Whitening System contains everything you need to start whitening your teeth in just 5 minutes*, right in the comfort of your own home.  Now you can take advantage of this enamel-friendly complete process with the oxygenating action of peroxide tha.

I am seeing mixed reviews on this.. I have used different teeth whitening products and teeth whitening pens and all that, but still can't seem to find one that actually works.. I don't want to purchase this just to find out that it doesn't work either.. can someone who has used this tell me if it actually works or recommend something that does please??
How well does this product work ?
I’ve been looking for a good, fast acting teeth whitener. Have you used this or do you recommend another product ?
Start your review of Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System!
Breana P.
Loves Park, IL
I've been trying this product for a couple of months now because I've noticed that my teeth were very yellow - deep stains and 5 years of wearing braces. I just bought the whitening gel for $6.99 on sale instead of the kit. For application, I simply used a cotton swab to apply it evenly on my teeth. I definitely did not see any results after the first couple of applications even when I left the gel on for at least 15 minutes. But I kept trying for the next couple of months applying the product once every 2-3 days to avoid too much teeth sensitivity. And I finally seen results. My teeth were brighter and whiter than before. Not completely white but at least almost all the yellow stains were removed. Overall, I did not have much teeth sensitivity at all except when the gel gets on my gums or around the inner cheek tissue. I definitely think this is great for those that want to remove surface stains and just wants a good touch-up once in a while. This gel is definitely not ideal for deep stainings unless you have a lot of time on your hands.
Ashley R.
Mt Vernon, TX
Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System uploaded by Ashley R.
it’s not like what i use at my office but it’s a okay over the counter teething whiting kit do not use if you have sensitive teeth though or it will hurt!
Zivile T.
Orland hills , IL
I usually leave in on for longer than that but it's really affordable and you start to notice a difference right away
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I've actually been using this product for a long time now and it never disappoints by whitening all of my teeth. I always get compliments from everyone.. from coworkers to strangers. I asked my oral surgeon about it and he approved it as well. When he took a closer look at it later he said it was really similar to the whitening trays they use, except this is fairly cheap for a whitening product. I use it one a day everyday for about two weeks, then I'll take a break. Again, it's fairly cheap and it only takes about 5 minutes to use. There's really no cons! Plus it actually works. My coworker uses it now too and loves it as well. She just doesn't use it as often. Being in the military we can't afford to be doing professional whitening systems all of the time. We have to be fiscally smart about our beauty regiment! This product is absolutely amazing. As with any whitening product, it's really important not to use this too much. If you're teeth are already really white and you use this everyday twice a day for months on end, the coloration will look off. I don't know how to explain it. It just doesn't look natural. That's why I do two weeks on, one month off usually. It's a perfect amount!
Mercedes C.
I've tried this stuff any it literally whitens your teeth in 5 minutes! Thanks to kandee Johnson she showed me this product and i had to buy it!! Definitely suggest this to anyone and everyone to try and give t a shot!
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
You will see whitening results from this product. I'm not sure how safe it is. I've learned that these whitening products can strip the enamel from your teeth. I don't know if this does or not. I do like this product for whitening purposes and it is really inexpensive compared to other products. I recommend trying it out.
amia M.
Clarksville, TN
I lovee thiss love love this helped my teeth ultra fast i was really amzaed at this product
Hannah G.
It does work a little bit. My teeth always look whiter and brighter after I use this product. However, it's not a miracle worker. You still need to regularly brush your teeth if you want them to be at their whitest. The product can be a little messy when applying it too.
Dustin G.
Erie, PA
OK, I'm the guy with white teeth, always have been. The only thing I have used is this cheap ( the actual cheapest ) whitening gel. In 15 years I have tried other systems costing 10x and have not had any result compared to this $6 gel. Even dentists notice immediately and question what I use. No sensitivity, use Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System daily for one week and you've got yourself white teeth.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
This does a good job of whitening teeth, the first use and especially with repeated uses. I really like this product, however it made my teeth and gums hurt. I don't know if it would be like that for everyone or if my teeth were just sensitive to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jodi B.
Sherrills Frd, NC
il y a un an
Lalita S. il y a un an
Dental care As I have already said requires a lot of care, first of all it is difficult to maintain its whiteness, enamel jaundice is caused by frequent smoking, coffee, I try to leave each of them aside and use only natural remedies such as chamomile tincture, frequent cleaning of teeth and so on I  use this product and I like it very much but it also needs my help