BY PLUS WHITE

Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The packaging and price made me think this would be a cheesy whitening brand and my moms friend was raving about it so I figured I’d humor her. This stuff is the best whitening product I’ve ever used. It says 5 minutes application or up to 20 for serious stains. (I do 20 because why not) my teeth looked so much whiter after the first application. I did it every day for a week and had the whitest teeth. I love this product and for the price you can’t beat it!
domi b.
It's an efficient product! Even from just one use you can see a difference and the bottle comes with a lot of product. It works faster than any other whitening products iv used and I use it once every two weeks to sustain my pearly whites.