Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersPlus White
5 Minute Complete Speed Whitening System

Plus White 5 Minute Complete Speed Whitening System

by Plus White

PLUS WHITE 5 MINUTE SPEED TEETH WHITENING SYSTEM 1 WHITENING GEL 2.25 OUNCE 1 SPEED WHITENING FINISHING POLISH 1.8 OUNCE 1 PRE-WHITENING RINSE 4 OUNCE 1 COMFORTABLE MOUTH TRAY 1 MIRRORED STORAGE CASE

1 WHITENING GEL 2.25 OUNCE; 1 SPEED WHITENING FINISHING POLISH 1.8 OUNCE; 1 PRE-WHITENING RINSE 4 OUNCE; 1 COMFORTABLE MOUTH TRAY; 1 MIRRORED STORAGE CASE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plus White 5 Minute Complete Speed Whitening System!
Sheridan G.
Fort Worth , TX
If you want something fast and efficient then this is for you! You have to be consistent and not use harmful food that might stain your teeth in the process, (ex. Drink coffee through a straw), and the price is awesome!
Ashley R.
This is a great product to use when you want your teeth white. It is really worth it, and it is not expensive. I would really recommend this product!!!
Christina K.
Logansport, IN
The plus white system is amazing! I used to smoke cigarettes and it has taken all of the yellow off of my teeth. I feel confident enough to smile again!
Meka W.
Georgetown, KY
I bought this for me and my BF and we love this product and I would definitely recommend this product
Kyile A.
belle plaine
Made my keys so white I love it I tried it like 20 times already it works the best and it’s smells really good and it makes my P smell good and my breath smell good I love you so much I use it like once a week and I bought it again many times
Norma S.
Product was ok and easy to use. My results were ok and i don’t think it was a great product.
Brianna A.
san antonio
I like using this a lot I believe it helps a lil I’m not a first time user I love using this I don’t think it’s to be improved
Brittany B.
Pennsauken, NJ
I really like this speed whitening system product. It really whitens your teeth and it really white in them very fast. I would highly recommend everybody buying this product I think it is one of the best whitening products.
Carlee B.
Chattanooga, TN
I actually enjoy whitening my teeth with these products. No funky taste or after taste , really works if you stick to it !
Rita K.
Columbus, IN
I love this one it helped me get the perfect smell before my wedding day and I still use it to this day!

Looking for your answer?