Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY

Is this app really good and productive? Can I get a real good workout through it?

Jazmyn G.
Jazmyn G.
New windsor , NY
3 years, 3 months ago
I have been using this app for a little over a week now. I have never done yoga before in my life and I would like to get into it. I decided to try this app before I signed up for an actual session so I can see how I would do. Yoga is no joke, I feel my muscles in places I normally never felt them. I personally get a wonderful workout from it and I think everyone should give it a try !