BY PLUS SPORTS

Limited time offer! Get both iPhone and iPad version for $3.99 only! First Sport.com app designed exclusively for women. Staying in perfect shape or acquiring it is so nice and easy with our great fitness app for women “Fitness for women: workouts and exercises by Sport.com”! Get started to see and feel amazing results with our effective exercises, ready-made workouts and individual programs! FEATURES: - 80+ pre-installed workouts designed specially for women by professional instructors for different levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced - Choose the right exercises for any zone you need: upper body, abdomen & waist or thighs & buttocks - Add new exercises into your workout and easily delete the ones you don’t need any more - Create your own routines in a few taps - Complete easy to follow fitness workouts followed by real-time audio and video instructions - Create your individual program according to your weight, height, age, body shape and problem areas - Add your favorite songs to work out with pleasure - All the exercises have been optimized to fit women needs and are simple, but very effective: all you need is your body, no other equipment required! FIT N' SHARE SOCIAL NETWORK (!!!NEW!!!): - Join the rapidly growing social network for all things fitness - Upload and share your favorite fitness pics - Like and comment on the photos you like - Mingle with fitness enthusiasts near you and all over the world - Browse top rated photos and follow the users you like see more...

Hannah M.
Bessemer City, NC
I downloaded this app and I feel like if they get the kinks out then it will be a really great product. It keeps kicking me out but I am not sure if it is my phone or the app. I really don't want to spend the money to download it again though just to find out.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Techie Expert Level 3
Plus sports fitness for women is an ok work out app if there weren't so many glitches in the application. I wouldn't download .
Briana C.
I down loaded this app and it kicked me out multiple times. I couldn't even try it out. I spent 4$ for a usless app.
Victoria E.
Ewing, NJ
Good product and not that pricey. I would recommend trying it and seeing how you like it.
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
Have anyone tried this? Is it as good as Befit?
Ashlee F.