BY PUFFS #49 in Tissues

Puffs Plus Lotion is our most soothing facial tissue with lotion in a cube box. Puffs Plus Lotion is the perfect tissue for when sore or runny noses need some extra softness for any cold, flu, or allergy. Puffs Plus Lotion facial tissues lock in moisture better, to help soothe irritated skin commonly caused from rough or thin tissues. It's no wonder that Puffs Plus Lotion is America's #1 Lotion Tissue brand. A nose in need deserves Puffs indeed! see more...

lori j.
Fairbank, IA
Plus Puffs is great for colds and wiping those tender noses..I like to purchase these for our house hold to prevent the chapped noses when allergy season comes in as well..The only downfall is wiping eye glasses with these tissues--DON"T the moisturizer in these is terrible to remove from the lens..
Angela L.
I have really bad allergies so during allergy season I rely a lot on good and smooth tissue otherwise I will start peeling on my nose. This is one of my fav tissues to use
Heather S.
Gloverville, SC
Makes blowing your nose a joy! Okay maybe not a joy, but it's nice and soft and doesn't make the area around your nose dry and red so it's a win!