Plus Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues, 1 Cube, 56 Tissues per Cube uploaded by Jenna A.

BY PUFFS

Puffs Plus Lotion is our most soothing facial tissue with lotion in a cube box. Puffs Plus Lotion is the perfect tissue for when sore or runny noses need some extra softness for any cold, flu, or allergy. Puffs Plus Lotion facial tissues lock in moisture better, to help soothe irritated skin commonly caused from rough or thin tissues. It's no wonder that Puffs Plus Lotion is America's #1 Lotion Tissue brand. A nose in need deserves Puffs indeed! see more...

Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I’m a huge fan of Plus Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues, 1 Cube, 56 Tissues per Cube because during the winter time, I always get sick more than once. When constantly blowing my nose it tends to make my skin rough around my nose and more tender. When using Puff tissues with lotion, my nose never gets uncomfortable and I don’t have to worry about hurting my skin. I think these tissues specifically are worth the money and are also affordable. I definitely recommend to anyone who needs a softer material for when blowing their nose!
Sarah W.
Lynchburg, VA
My face is so sensitive and my allergies are awful, making for the worst combination. I don't know what I'd do without these tissues! They're effective, gentle, affordable, and strong. They're the only type of tissue I'd recommend! Will by over and over again!
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
One of my favorite tissues. My nose is always stuffed in the mornings and these are my go to tissues. The tissue is soft and great to use whenever I’m sick with a runny nose. I’ve been using it for a while and wouldn’t go back to regular tissues.
Holly K.
Tifton
Puff plus lotion tissues are my favorite. They are soft and thick. They are amazing for chapped noses and taking off makeup. I have purchased these multiple times and they are very affordable. I highly recommend them.
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
Not bad but not great. These tissues are very soft, almost too soft. They tear easily, they are very fragile. They truly are very gentle on the skin though. These tissues, unlike other tissues I've used, did not leave me with raw skin after blowing my nose. And I really like the cute box designs & how affordable these are.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
We love Puffs Plus Lotion Tissues. We have a stockpile because we use then everyday. It makes such a difference with the lotion on your skin. Since we use tissue daily we need the lotion so our nose is not rubbed raw like they used to be.
Wendy A.
Chico , CA
So soft & wonderful! My fav when I have a cold! No red nose here! I carry them everywhere. Also great for hayfever, the eyes need a soft touch.
Makkell B.
I really love puffs brand tissues! They come in cute boxes that vary and the tissue is durable and soft!
Diana M.
Vancouver , WA
What I love about these are they are super soft and don't dry out your nose if you use tissues a lot.
Jamie B.
These are the best tissues. I know that’s a random thing to have an opinion on, but I do. These are super soft especially when your nose is sore. You can always find them on sale somewhere too. Definitely better than Kleenex!