BY PLUMROSE #54 in Bacon

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Coated with ground black pepper. see more...

Taylor C.
I love this bacon so much! Every time I cook it it fills the house with a lovely maple smell. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can buy it at almost any grocery store! I buy it every time I go grocery shopping!
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bacon of all time! It's already seasoned to perfection it just needs to be cooked to perfection as well!
Mika R.
This bacon taste awesome when making BLT's. It's very greasy like all bacon which is the down fall.
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
Foodie Expert
This is SO SO good!! I love peppered bacon as well as maple bacon so combining them was genius! It's fairly inexpensive and makes the BEST bacon egg and cheese sandwiches.
Mikayla J.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
Very good. This is my goto bacon because it does not disappoint. It has such a nice flavor. The seasoning is stand out and makes it taste so good. I would recommend buying this if you see it at a local grocery store. I hope this helps some when making the decision to get this.