BY PLUM ORGANICS

Yogurt Mish Mash are a yummy blend of real organic fruit, veggies & creamy yogurt. They are the perfect snack - in delightful flavor combinations for your little independent eater.

• Made With Real Yogurt!
  • USDA Organic
  • 20% Daily Value Calcium & Vitamin D
  • Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
  • Nourishing Generation Organic From The Highchair to The Lunchbox

Organic Banana Puree, Organic Blueberry Puree, Water, Organic Yogurt (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk and Cream), Organic Carrot Puree, Organic Tapioca Flour, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate, Organic Purple Carrot Concentrate, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Citric Acid.

• Where can I find these yogurt mush mash's? 1 Answers
  • Has anybody found ones that are just fruit? My twins won...8 Answers
Robin R.
Santee, CA
I love plum organica because of all the flavor options they have! i love that they are portable and i can store them in my diaper bag just in case he is hungry while weare on the go. My son loves them and its great that he can hold it and feed himself without help.
Emily S.
My toddler LOVES these! They are so wonderful for taking on the go as well as serving at home. It's a great, fuss-free way for me to be assured that he is eating some vegetables as well, because while eating fruit is easy, sometimes getting those veggies in is a chore! It is also nice to be able to give him a pouch while I am feeding his younger brother one! Love that coupons for this brand can be found often and that this blueberry flavor is available at Sam's Club!
Alex P.
I tried to make my own organic homemade baby food, but when I ran out of energy and time, I discovered Plum Organics! My son loves the mish mash for breakfast. I found it to be hearty and he would stay a little fuller, longer. We all need that extra time between feedings! Plum Oranics gave me more peace of mind that he was getting nutritious food that I couldn't prep for him.
Mackenna O.
Chula Vista, CA
I love plum organics!! I have 9 month old son and he loves every flavor! And I love that it is USDA organic and you can read the ingredients on the back and actually understand what they mean. I know exactly what I am feeding my son!! I am a crazy organic mom so I buy these all the time! Also my son loves them! There is not one flavor he doesn't like!
Cori C.
These yogurt Mish Mash ones are as good as the fruit ones. My almost two-year-old would eat them all day long if I let her. They're great for on the go because the spout is thin which helps prevent mess and they're resealable.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My one year old son loves these. I love that they are organic and sold at my local grocery store. They are perfect for taking on the go. I sometimes let my son eat them right out of the pouch. Great buy!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a healthier option for these little squeeze snacks. I love how they are way to carry around and quick when running errands. I just don't like that you can't see all its contents.
Wendy W.
Fair Oaks, CA
Ive tired all of these for my kids. Plums organic tots is actually surprisingly tasteful, not bland and my son loves it!! Better then some of the others.. Yes I've sampled them all .. why my son eats i try too!
Asia W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of my son's favorite flavors! We really love this brand and love all the toddler pouches. Great price for Organic also and you can frequently find great coupons.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
I have fallen in love with these little pouches. They are so amazing for a quick grab on the go. And Organic and all natural. Love that most have grains added too them!!
April S.
Has anybody found ones that are just fruit? My twins won't eat the fruit + veggies ones, unfortunately.
Taylor K.
Where can I find these yogurt mush mash's?