BY PLUM ORGANICS

Yogurt Mish Mash, a toddler line of organic smoothies made from veggies, yogurt, and unsweetened fruit. Offered up in a squeezy pouch, each variety is sized perfectly for hands-on nutrition for tots on-the-go. Using a blend of organic ingredients, including natural protein from yogurt, each pouch offers 20% daily value of calcium and vitamin D for your growing tot.

• USDA organic, kosher
  • No added sugar, salt, juice, or colors
  • Convenient, resealable & portable pouch for on the go eating
  • 100% BPA-free packaging & child safe, recyclable cap

Organic banana puree, water, organic yogurt (organic cultured pasteurized milk and cream), organic strawberry puree, organic tapioca flour, organic red beet concentrate, natural flavor, calcium citrate, vitamin D3, citric acid.

Contains milk.

Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves to have these every day! Our family is a repeat customer of these! Love that they are all natural/organic so we know they’re safe! My only wish is that they eventually would make the pouches clear so we can see inside of them!
Anna S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Product itself is awesome, kids love it even at age 5 - we have had this on subscribe and save for a couple of years now. We just had a problem with the fact that one exploded en route in our last order... I've also had instances where there were only 5 pouches per box instead of 6, only one box of six were delivered instead of two, etc. Overall, I can't complain about the product, just inconsistent with what I get with each delivery.
Chelsea R.
Humble, TX
Purchased at: Target
Love that my kids enjoy these. They are quick snacks & easy to keep in a bag when we’re on the go. I LOVE that these have both fruits and veggies. They are on the pricier side for a food pouch. I have recommended them to parents.
Starr F.
Purchased at: Target
These pouches are life savers for parents!
When you’re introducing your baby to food this is great considering they can suck it like a straw and it’s like a transformation from the bottle to food. My son caught on real fast to how it worked and after a few days he was ready to hold it himself and feed himself. Which also saved me time and mess and dishes!!
Emily S.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super quick snack for on the go! My little one loves them, in all the different varieties! Insanely well priced for what you get! Over exceeds all my expectations. A staple in our bookbag always.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughters absolutely loves these pouches they are her all time favorite snack they are quick easy and perfect for on the go or something easy to hand off at home in between cleaning and meals! Great quality
Jessica G.
My kids really liked this. Great for on the go/to pack in the diaper bag, rarely messy - my kids sometimes like to squeeze it all out which is when it gets messy.
Taryn T.
Overland Park
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son really lived this. It was a less at first but he quickly got the hang of feeding it to himself. I even enjoyed the flavor when I tasted it. I don't use daily but I do keep one handy in the diaper bag for a healthy snack. Would recommend to others
Yoselin C.
San Antonio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son likes them alot. He gets one a day. For my sons expectations i guess he does like them alot. Never complains. I love that they fit anywhere in the house or my purse. And i love how they dont leak at all. Buy them regularly at my local market store.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My youngest absolutely adores these! She loves all the other flavors as well. But this is her favorite. They cost about the same as most of the other brands and they are organic I believe! I recommend them!
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Have anyone tried these frozen?
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
No but that's a great idea