BY PLUM ORGANICS

Yogurt Mish Mash, a toddler line of organic smoothies made from veggies, yogurt, and unsweetened fruit. Offered up in a squeezy pouch, each variety is sized perfectly for hands-on nutrition for tots on-the-go. Using a blend of organic ingredients, including natural protein from yogurt, each pouch offers 20% daily value of calcium and vitamin D for your growing tot.

• USDA organic, kosher
  • No added sugar, salt, juice, or colors
  • Convenient, resealable & portable pouch for on the go eating
  • 100% BPA-free packaging & child safe, recyclable cap

Organic banana puree, water, organic yogurt (organic cultured pasteurized milk and cream), organic strawberry puree, organic tapioca flour, organic red beet concentrate, natural flavor, calcium citrate, vitamin D3, citric acid.

Contains milk.

Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
My youngest absolutely adores these! She loves all the other flavors as well. But this is her favorite. They cost about the same as most of the other brands and they are organic I believe! I recommend them!
Samantha  R.
Baby boy's favorite! He really enjoys these and all the other flavors this brand makes! They aren't expensive and the ingredients are very good for my little one! Will definitely continue buying for him
Karla R.
Flowery Br, GA
This are so great for a quick snack on the go to keep their little tummies full till you get home or made them a proper meal and they are organic a must have in my house love all plum products.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This is my favorite brand for baby food! They are organic and my son absolutely LOVES these sqeezables! they are great for on the go and healthy. I don't have to worry about there being any junk in the product which is so reassuring and nice! My son loves the food but so do I! You can get these at most grocery stores and they are of course in the baby isle! I would highly recommend them!
Jessica B.
Mahwah, NJ
My one year old loves these pouches. He can squeeze everything out of the pouch in less than 30 seconds. He really loves these! They are easy to toss in my diaper bag and can be resealed and refrigerated if he doesn't finish it (which rarely happens) I like all of the plum organics pouches and purchase them every time I need to restock on his food.
Cat C.
Hemet , CA
My baby loves these. She is heading into terrible twos and it is very hard to get her to like anything standing still. Always runnning away but one taste of these and she keeps asking for more which is shocking and exciting at the same time. lol I recommend. Affordable. On the go and easy to feed.
Melissa Y.
Perfect snack when traveling
My daughter loves this pouches . Most of the flavors are tasty. I have tried a couple of them. They are very practical, not messy and lifesavers while you are on the go and you little one need a little snack. Best of all they are organic!!! ... totally recommend this product
Lorena M.
These are very delicious I've tried them myself lol. I constantly buy from this brand because it's organic and it doesn't have as much sugar compared to other brands out there. They cost a few more cents BUT it's worth it knowing my son is putting nothing but good into his little body.
Megan H.
Carrollton, TX
Our one year old daughter loves these! I mostly make my own baby food, but these are perfect for traveling. They can be thrown in the diaper bag and she can generally handle eating them by herself.
Brooke S.
Saranac, MI
These are amazing! Both my 1 year old and 3 year old love them!! And as a momma fruits and veggies in one snack they love.... SCORE!!! They are our go to when we go to the store. The kids each even eat on while we are shopping!
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Have anyone tried these frozen?
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
No but that's a great idea