Plum Organics Yogurt Mish Mash™ Berry Banana Beet

by Plum Organics

Yogurt Mish Mash, a toddler line of organic smoothies made from veggies, yogurt, and unsweetened fruit. Offered up in a squeezy pouch, each variety is sized perfectly for hands-on nutrition for tots on-the-go. Using a blend of organic ingredients, including natural protein from yogurt, each pouch offers 20% daily value of calcium and vitamin D for your growing tot.

• USDA organic, kosher
  • No added sugar, salt, juice, or colors
  • Convenient, resealable & portable pouch for on the go eating
  • 100% BPA-free packaging & child safe, recyclable cap

Organic banana puree, water, organic yogurt (organic cultured pasteurized milk and cream), organic strawberry puree, organic tapioca flour, organic red beet concentrate, natural flavor, calcium citrate, vitamin D3, citric acid.

Contains milk.

No but that's a great idea
Have anyone tried these frozen?
Start your review of Plum Organics Yogurt Mish Mash™ Berry Banana Beet!
How would you rate this product?
Sandy C.
Scarborough , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby used to love eating this, it’s sweet so it’s like a little treat. I like that it’s a mix of different healthy fruits
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My son is very picky and won’t eat much of anything, but he absolutely loves any of the plum organic pouches. I really love everything about this product! The best thing is if he doesn’t finish it I can recap it and store it in the fridge for later. Plum Organics Yogurt Mish Mash™ Berry Banana Beet
Bryana G.
Red Bluff, CA
Purchased at: Target
My baby loved these when we were transitioning to solid foods. He especially loved how he could feed himself easily
Emily K.
Lindstrom, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these! The quality is fabulous, and the price isn't too bad either. I like the flavor combinations that mask some of the less desirable ingredients! Fab!
Meagan M.
Clover, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby absolutely enjoys these as a quick snack or dessert! The punches make it so easy for him to feed himself or I can feed to him with less mess!
Ann W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
My son loves this one, it’s in his top 5 for sure. I feel good about this Yogurt mix, because it sneaks in some berries and beets, and I don’t have to fight to get him to eat it. These pouches are so convenient to grab and go!
Gabriela L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This is my baby girl’s absolute favorite snack to eat. She didn’t really like a lot of the flavors but this one for some reason stuck with her. Everything she says one she lights up, my little fatty loves these!
Barbara N.
Springdale
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very good for you .not too expensive...and very tastey .my grand baby loved it. .He could not get enough of it
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves to have these every day! Our family is a repeat customer of these! Love that they are all natural/organic so we know they’re safe! My only wish is that they eventually would make the pouches clear so we can see inside of them!
Katelyn J.
Blountville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Happy baby. Happy parents. I like that it’s organic. The kid loves it and it’s easy to feed her. I like the packs because they’re convenient to take on the go.