BY PLUM ORGANICS #93 in Baby Food

Plum organics yogurt see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My kids loved all the Plug Organics flavors, but this was one of their favorites.  I loved that they got a little yogurt, a grain, a fruit and a vegetable all in one pouch.  I have to admit it made me feel like super Mom when I knew they were getting the nutrients that they needed and in one sitting...GO ME...or Go Plum Organics.  I purchased mine at Walmart or Target.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves these! They have great organic and natural ingredients. I feel comfortable giving them to my baby! They are easy to squeeze and travel with. I do wish the caps came a tad bigger so they weren't a choking hazard, but I understand why they are packaged that way.
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
My 1 yr old son loves these, in all different kinds. I use these when not making his food/fruit myself and also on the go. I will probably use it as an alternative for my 6 1/2 month old as well. I like the ingredients and the price is decent as well.
Auguste P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My toddler still loves Plum organics pouches. It is so convenient when you are on the go. I just put it in my purse and run my errands. It doesn't make any mess and it is so easy for a child to eat it.
Steph L.
Love these! My little guy has enjoyed them for months. They are quick, convenient on the go, a supplement to any meal or snack, and are packed with awesome ingredients! There are a ton of coupons available for them too on plums website and target usually on cartwheel. Great investment and low mess even for independent little ones!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Mighty 4 pouches for my 17 month old. In recent months he's become more picky about what foods he will eat and it's near impossible to get all the right nutrients in, but he sucks these up and they are very good and packed with vitamins and protein and calcium. Plum Organics is a great company.
Cristina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My girl loves these! She's been eating them since she was about 9 months, and now she's almost two. They're no longer enough for a whole meal for her, but she still loves them as a snack! I keep these on hand for extra busy days, if we're out and about, or just for those days that she doesn't want to eat anything I give her - this way I at least know she's getting some balanced nutrients!
Jill G.
Brunswick , OH
If you make your own baby food you control what goes into it, but when my family goes on vacation it's impossible to travel with homemade purees. These are perfect for on the go and my kids love them. I only used plum organics with my first son and now that we are feeding another baby these on the go, my older son begs to eat them too!! I love that they are organic and I feel like they are a name I can trust. I have branched out to so many of their other products now because they everything they make is organic and delicious!
Ashley D.
Dallas, TX
I love these for on the go or nights that my son doesn't eat his solid foods that well. He loves all of the "mighty four" flavors and will drink a pack in minutes. It gives me peace of mind that he's gotten some nutrients for that meal if all his peas end up on the floor.
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My daughter loves these Mighty 4 pouches from Plum Organics. I'm usually not one to buy organics, but I love the mix of food in these pouches. My daughter is a picky eater, and I feel a bit better giving her these pouches. I only wish they weren't so expensive.