BY PLUM ORGANICS

World baby (6+ months), a stage 2 baby food line inspired by flavors from around the world, encourages a love of adventurous eating. These veggie-based blends help tiny tasters explore the unique flavors of mexico, thailand, italy and morocco. Each yummy flavor is perfect for introducing little palates to new flavors & textures. It's your world baby - eat it up! -unsweetened, unsalted, and no artificial ingredients -always certified organic -no genetically modified ingredients -convenient, resealable & portable pouch for on the go feeding -100% bpa-free packaging & child safe, recyclable cap see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
My son generally LOVES this brand, but this food was horrible! The texture, the color, my son hated it so much he gagged constantly. We won't be trying this again.
Erinn D.
Erinn D.
Catonsville, MD
Overall I love plum organics. The wide selection and price point is great. However my 20 month old, did NOT like these at all. I would stick with the fruit, yogurt, or oatmeal mixes.
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
My youngest two sons love these, especially this flavor! I love that they are good for them and they can hold them and suck them while I'm driving or they are in a stroller. I wish these were available with my oldest son!