Plum Organics Training Meals™  Red Lentil Veggie

Plum Organics Training Meals™ Red Lentil Veggie

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Created by a mom - Plum Organics believes the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Nourish your baby with a wide range of delicious foods that offer the best building blocks for a lifetime of healthy eating.

• Yum 3
  • 8 Months & Up
  • 8+ Months | Hearty Blends, Thicker Textures
  • Unsweetened | Unsalted | No Artificial Ingredients
  • USDA Organic
  • Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth

Water, organic potatoes, organic sweet potatoes, organic carrots, organic corn, organic onions, organic zucchini, organic red lentils, organic leeks, organic onion juice concentrate, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic celeriac juice concentrate, organic ground bay leaf.

Processed in a facility that processes eggs, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, milk, soy and wheat.

Plum Organics Training Meals™  Red Lentil Veggie
Plum Organics Training Meals™ Red Lentil Veggie
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
My son loved these things they are so easy for on the go and they aren't expensive at all love that they have different flavors and you can find them mostly everywhere I get mine at Walmart. I gave these to my son when he was teething and didn't want to eat hard food
Samantha G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These food was one of my daughters favorite! I bought it at #Walmart for about 1.75 and my daughter loved it! I also love how it's healthy for her! I definitely recommend this food for your little one!
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Absolutely love this product. It was a great for my son just starting to eat solids. The price is okay but it is organic rights. I like the variety of vegetables. It met my expectations. Will definitely buy again
Scarlett J.
Rockledge, FL
Kids like it and it's organic, I want to feed my kids the best and most of the target kids food is full of unnecessary added items, this is the best !
lizanny c.
Valley Stream, NY
I started giving my daughter these when she was 3 months and she loved it except for the green peas she refuses to eat she doesn't like the taste lol
Kelsey H.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great! They taste great, are convenient and are affordable. I also love that I can find this brand at any major grocery store.
Mallory W.
My son loves his Plum organics! This one was one of his favorites..... & they come in easy pouches you can take on the go
Giovanna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love it, my baby loves it, they are super delicious to others being organic are the best for the snack i recommend it
Jessica M.
Buckhannon, WV
My first son loved these, They were convenient for in the go use and I am excited.to start my second on these!
My son loves this product just recently purchased this at target and he has no complains about t
Daniella S.
Where can I find these
Mary M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do you warm these up or eat them room temperature?
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
What age is stage 3 for ?
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Are these good? Do babies need theeth to eat those!?
Gabriela D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How do you guys like this for your babies? I'm a new mom and my baby it ready for new foods other than purée.