BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum organics mish mash purple roots and fruits is an organic, 100% unsweetened fruit, vegetable and yogurt blend in a tot-friendly package. the smoothies are a unique and healthy treat, offering 20% of calcium and vitamin d for your little one. the squeezable, resealable and portable pouch is the perfect size for on-the-go snacking for your independent eater. 6 pack. see more...

Mackenna O.
Mackenna O.
Chula Vista, CA
I love plum organics!! I have 9 month old son and he loves every flavor! And I love that it is USDA organic and you can read the ingredients on the back and actually understand what they mean. I know exactly what I am feeding my son!! I am a crazy organic mom so I buy these all the time! Also my son loves them! There is not one flavor he doesn't like!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
I love plum organica because of all the flavor options they have! i love that they are portable and i can store them in my diaper bag just in case he is hungry while weare on the go. My son loves them and its great that he can hold it and feed himself without help.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Fair Oaks, CA
Ive tired all of these for my kids. Plums organic tots is actually surprisingly tasteful, not bland and my son loves it!! Better then some of the others.. Yes I've sampled them all .. why my son eats i try too!
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Oh these are soo good for kids, i will even have a lil bit LOL i always try to have at least 4 at all times, my one niece will have 2 every time she comes to my home
Mia W.
Mia W.
My children didn't favor these. They preferred another brand. Fresh fruits and veggies are best