BY PLUM ORGANICS

Fruit & grain mish mash, a toddler line of organic snacks made from 100% unsweetened fruit and whole grains that are perfect for delivering a nutritious, convenient snack to your tot on-the -go. Each variety is a delightful snack with protein (from quinoa!), in easy, pleasy flavors for your little independent eater. see more...

Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
My son loves these and I love them even more since they are so easy to grab and toss in the diaper bag. They are not expensive at all and they are not messy. I get mine at Walmart. And the pro is that they taste good and my son loves them
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are my favorite ones to give my little ones. I keep a few in my bag in case were out and they get hungry. They seem to love them
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
My son loved these, they are especially nice when on the go! The price tag isn't that great but when I need you really do t argue.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
My son loved these when he first started trying new baby food I always had these on hand
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
My kiddo loves these and really all kinds from Plum! Super easy to take on the go!
Stormie C.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I wish these were bigger, my toddler eats them so fast! Great pre breakfast snack for my little guy in the mornings.
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Taste wise these are good,easy to find in stores and you can find then on sale pretty often. the only negative is once your child becomes a certain age,they tend to realize you can sling food out of them
LaWilliam Z.
LaWilliam Z.
Marrero, LA
My 8 month old loves to hold things on her own. so she likes to suck on this pouch.
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves these. She is very sensitive to fruit , so the flavors hat contain a majority of fruit don't agree with her. This one is a great balance though. They taste good and seem to have a fairly filling affect on her.
Athina R.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
My son loves these. They are great snack when you're on the go. I usually stock up when I'm at target. Plus they are organic you can't go wrong with these.
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
Are these good and where can I buy them?..
Kaylah F.
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
Has anyone had a toddler who tasted these? If so do they enjoy the flavor?
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
How old should your child be before they have these?
Devi S.
Devi S.
Richmond hill , Ny
I can't seem to get my kids to eat them ? Does anyone else have the same problem ? Is it a flavor problem?