BY PLUM TOTS

Find imn baby food at Target.com! Plum organics mish mash berry banana beet is an organic, 100% unsweetened fruit, vegetable and yogurt blend in a tot-friendly package. the smoothies are a unique and healthy treat, offering 20% of calcium and vitamin d for your little one. the squeezable, resealable and portable pouch is the perfect size for on-the-go snacking for your independent eater. 6 pack. see more...

Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This is my favorite brand for baby food! They are organic and my son absolutely LOVES these sqeezables! they are great for on the go and healthy. I don't have to worry about there being any junk in the product which is so reassuring and nice! My son loves the food but so do I! You can get these at most grocery stores and they are of course in the baby isle! I would highly recommend them!
Jessica B.
Mahwah, Nj
My one year old loves these pouches. He can squeeze everything out of the pouch in less than 30 seconds. He really loves these! They are easy to toss in my diaper bag and can be resealed and refrigerated if he doesn't finish it (which rarely happens) I like all of the plum organics pouches and purchase them every time I need to restock on his food.
Megan H.
Carrollton, TX
Our one year old daughter loves these! I mostly make my own baby food, but these are perfect for traveling. They can be thrown in the diaper bag and she can generally handle eating them by herself.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I usually make my own baby food, but when I don't feel like it, Plum is my go to choice. They have great quality, and great flavor, and my baby loves them!
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
My daughter really loved this flavor and is learning how to suck from the pouch (8 months). Tried it myself and it was tasty;)
Tabitha E.
These are quite tasty and great to keep in your diaper bag for when you or your child get a case of the hangries.
Christen J.
My daughter loves the flavors in this pouch. I love the convenience and the ingredients list!