Plum Organics® Tots Mish Mash™ Yogurt Berry Banana Beet Fruit & Veggie Smoothie 4-3.17 oz. Pouches

BY PLUM TOTS

Yogurt Mish Mash, a toddler line of organic smoothies made from veggies, yogurt, and unsweetened fruit. Offered up in a squeezy pouch, each variety is sized perfectly for hands-on nutrition for tots on-the-go. Using a blend of organic ingredients, including natural protein from yogurt, each pouch offers 20% Daily Value of Calcium and Vitamin D for your growing tot. see more...

Cat C.
Cat C.
My baby loves these. She is heading into terrible twos and it is very hard to get her to like anything standing still. Always runnning away but one taste of these and she keeps asking for more which is shocking and exciting at the same time. lol I recommend. Affordable. On the go and easy to feed.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
My kids go nuts for these smoothies!! I put them in the freezer for about 30 to 40 min before I give them one... Makes it a great summertime snack!!
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
These are a lifesaver when your on the go...they make very little mess if any at all and seem to be good cause my daughter eats them right up
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
My son loves these. They are an easy snack to through in the diaper bag for zoo or park adventures. My son loves to eat these himself.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Santa Rosa, CA
My daughter absolutely loves these! She starts screaming as soon as she sees it in my hand!
Amy R.
Amy R.
These along with all squeezable baby foods are the best things ever especially when on the go.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
My little one cant get enough of these. They fit perfect in any lunch box and even in your purse. Perfect for that on the go snack!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
My youngest absolutely adores these! She loves all the other flavors as well. But this is her favorite. They cost about the same as most of the other brands and they are organic I believe! I recommend them!
meriah j.
meriah j.
Anniston, AL
5 stars my abaies love these they are always asking for them, the pouches are so convenient for on the go I just pack a few in my bag and we are ready to go
Lena K.
Lena K.
My son loves these pouches. I like that they have a few different food groups in one easy snack. I wish they were easier to find in stores!
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Have anyone tried these frozen?
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
No but that's a great idea