BY PLUM ORGANICS

Heather S.
Kingsley, MI
A brilliant product! I try to always have a stash of them in my cupboard! I can grab them and throw them in my purse to have with me when needed, a quick healthy snack, or part of a fast meal when the dinner I made for the rest of the family doesn't translate well to baby or toddler. Highly recommend!
Lindsey N.
Sharptown, MD
Not only is this the perfect snack to throw in my purse on-the-go, my boys don't even realize they are eating spinach. The taste is awesome...even for mommy!
Nikki Z.
My daughter loves these pouches. She, however, doesn't care too much for the yogurt. I think it's the unique taste of yogurt that she has to get used to.