Plum® Organics Tots Mighty 4™ Carrot Guava Oats & Black Beans Essential Nutrition Blend 4 oz. Pouch

BY PLUM TOTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Mighty is as mighty eats.Fuel your lot with a deliciously balanced snack, filled with essential nutrients and 4 food group favorites. We squeezed'em all into one easy, pleasy pouch, so your mighty one can enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. see more...

Review (1)
Julianna D.
I love all the plum organics pouches, but this is by far my daughter's favorite flavor. They can be a little pricey, but I only buy them when they are on sale or I get a free gift card with the purchase of 15. My only problem is that I can only find this flavor at Buy Buy Baby.