Plum Organics Tots Mighty 4 Cereal Bars Strawberry Spinach (Pack of 24)

by Plum Organics

Plum Organics Tots Mighty 4 Cereal Bars Strawberry Spinach 4.02oz 6ct (Pack of 24)Make every bite mighty with a tasty snack that has whole grains, fruit and veggie goodness baked right in. Mighty Snack Bars are made with 11 essential vitamins and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plum Organics Tots Mighty 4 Cereal Bars Strawberry Spinach (Pack of 24)!
Redlands , CA
My baby loves these, he would ear multiple a day if he could . I trust this brand for natural ingredients.
West covina, CA
My kids liked to eat it for breakfast. Nutrient and less sugar. Soft to chew. And its good for snacks too.
New Waterford, OH
My son loves this organic cereal bars. They are great nutrition for children with the advantage of organic.
Edmond
My 2 year old would eat these every day if I let him! The perfect on the go snack that is still healthy.
Louisville
Purchased at: Target
My son loves these and I love them for on the go! It's so convenient when he gets hangry when we are out.
Lexington , NC
Weird flavor mixture but he highly enjoys these I also snack on them love these . Plum is a good company
Maple Heights, OH
Bought these for my LO to enjoy on a road trip. It was such a hit will be buying more.
Another amazing plum organics product again my little boy loved the taste straight away he was able to feed himself when cut up into little rectangles it’s a healthy on the go snack which is nice to see on the shelf’s
North Bay, ON
These are great!, we were getting another brand for many years, ( NG) and honestly we were all haveing the same problem, everytime we ate them our throte would burn!. It was aweful!.
These are FANTASTIC! I use them as breakfast to go bars and love that they add the spinach for that green veggie beneifit.
Cowansville
my kids loved it...they kept wanting more. I had to buy multiple boxes to be sure I had enough. will buy more in the future! I would improve the product by making bigger boxes. no cons other than boxes small for a family of 2 kids and more. I loved it!!!

Looking for your answer?