Plum Organics Tots Mighty 4 Cereal Bars Strawberry Spinach (Pack of 24)

by Plum Organics

Plum Organics Tots Mighty 4 Cereal Bars Strawberry Spinach 4.02oz 6ct (Pack of 24)Make every bite mighty with a tasty snack that has whole grains, fruit and veggie goodness baked right in. Mighty Snack Bars are made with 11 essential vitamins and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plum Organics Tots Mighty 4 Cereal Bars Strawberry Spinach (Pack of 24)!
Yakima, WA
These are so yummy and soft. Theyre easy to pair with some yogurt for an afternoon snack. My daughter loves the strawberry spinach flavor. You can hardly tell there is spinach in them. They are soft and small as well so you dont have to feel worried your giving them too much sugar.
pinconning
Taste is good! She doesn’t even know there’s spinach in there so that’s a bonus! Super easy on the go snacks! Must have in the diaper bag. Price is very acceptable for the amount you get!
My kids loved these when they were small. They were a go to snack on the go. I love that they are packed with good fruits and vegetables. My one son loves to eat and they were just never enough. Always wants more than one.
Amesbury, MA
Great for an on the go snack or a waiting for breakfast snack. Plum Organics Tots Mighty Cereal Bars Strawberry Spinach are small in size and are easy for the little ones to eat on their own. I would like to see more flavors available in the near future.
Glen Rose
Pricey, but you can feel good about the ingredients and portion size. They're not so full of the "jelly" that they make a terrible mess (here's lookin' at you, Nutrigrain bars!). They're a good size for the diaper bag, and the breading doesn't completely crumble.
Lehigh Acres
My son loves this for his snacks. I tried them after trying other brands and he love this more than the others! I want him to enjoy more foods that have a taste like this. Some of the others are to bland
Tacoma , WA
I love all of these plum organics cereal bars. They are simply amazing. They look and taste just like a regular cereal bar except smaller for tiny fingers. Simply adorable really.
Tehachapi
My daughter absolutely loved these! I would take these as a snack or as breakfast if we needed to be somewhere early. They are super affordable and come in amazing flavors
Stockdale, TX
An easy to take along, healthy snack that my little one loves. I've even take a bit here and there. Some other bars can be a bit dry or lacking flavor, but there are perfect.
Ambridge
I'm not going to lie I ate a whole bunch of these because they were much better than the adult cereal bar options. I don't know if it's because they were all organic or what but they were freaking delicious.

Looking for your answer?