Plum Organics Tots Fruit and Grain Mish Mash, Apple Cinnamon, Oats and Quinoa, 3.17 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

BY PLUM ORGANICS #83 in Baby Food

Plum Organics Tots Fruit & Grain Mish Mash Apple Cinnamon, Oats & Quinoa Organic Whole Grain Snack is made from 100% unsweetened fruit and whole grains that are perfect for delivering a nutritious, convenient snack to your tot on-the-go. Each is a... see more...

• Nees to try this one... Does your baby like it?2 Answers
  • How long is the shelf life once opened?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know whee tk buy these? I ll like to try with...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lynn T.
My daughter loves these! Great for traveling. Easy to eat and very inexpensive. Don't have to worry about spoons or spend time making your own. Highly recommend for anyone.
Selina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These packets are so perfect! First off, they make it super easy to be on the go, when your baby is smaller it's faster and not such a mess and when they're a little older you can just give it to them and you're hands free! It also comes with amazing flavors with different food groups so you feel confident about what you give your child!
Tina D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yummy, easy, healthy! I have used these for 2 years with both my kids. Toddlers love them but so do bigger kids! It's so convenient on the go or in a lunch box. I feel like I'm giving them a healthy option instead of some of the other things I could be giving as "quick" food
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
These are my favorite out of the pouches selection at the store. I trust Plum Organic above all brands. The ingredients list is mama approved and the nutrition list is also A+. And my son gobbles them down, so they must taste good as well!! Win win!!
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love how convenient the pouches are when you're on the go. I personally didn't feel guilt feeding my son plum organic tots fruits and grains mish mash or cinnamon oats and quinoa since I knew the products are healthy and nutritious.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
My son loved this thing, I started buying them for him when he started teething a lot and would not eat anything they came on hAndy I got them at Walmart they they are decent price would definitely recommend to anyone or mommies
Julie C.
Washington, PA
These are awesome! My son love this they are great for when we are out and about as a snack they're not messy and completely healthy for him which I love. They aren't too bad price wise and I love that they are organic.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down my baby loveeees all things plum and I love that it's organic. I try all my baby's food before she does and it's actually really good. Definitely will continue to buy it
Joanna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how i can just take these on the go. In the morning when we are rushing to school and work. And when its done we can just throw away the pouch. It also taste yummy.
Lindsay M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My son loves these. They're the first food I could get him to actually eat! Now at 16 months we always have a packet or two in the diaper bag for snacks on the go. As he got older, they were great for him to feed himself.
Kellee G.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone know if there are many of these plum products that contain meat?
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Does anyone know whee tk buy these? I ll like to try with my baby i have heard that are good
Hannah M.
Rehoboth, MA
How long is the shelf life once opened?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Nees to try this one... Does your baby like it?