Plum Organics® Teensy Snacks® Peach, 1.75oz

Teensy Snacks® is a line of soft, fruit snacks made with yummy fruit. Sized perfectly for little mouths to chew, these soft bites are made simple for your teensy tot.

I haven't seen this before, where can I buy this product? It looks great!
My 1 y.o.?daughter absolutely loves the Peach and Berry flavored Teensy Fruits, where is this flavor available? Is it New? And is it made from strictly apples? I would love to have her try these.
How old do they have to be to have them?
Start your review of Plum Organics® Teensy Snacks® Peach, 1.75oz!
Product Highlights
My son loves these!in reviews
I bought these before a trip since my daughter love fruit but taking fresh fruit on a plane isn't the easiest!in reviews
My daughter loves all the different flavors and loves that she can feed herself.in reviews
Morgan W.
Newport
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
These are sooooo good and my son is obsessed! They are a great little snack to keep in your diaper bag Plum Organics® Teensy Snacks® Peach, 1.75oz
Ash T.
Freeport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
My toddler loves these. He thinks they are candy and would eat 2 packs of them. They are very small packets but they are usually on sale when i buy them so i don’t mind.they are tiny peach slices.
Martha  S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Mi bebe disfruta mucho de este snack. El sabor es rico y autentico. Para una compra de ve en cuando está bien y para variar su dieta.
Erin E.
Chelsea, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My daughter is obsessed with these. And I feel safe giving them to her also. They are small and soft, so much safer for the tots than regular fruit snacks.
Jessica B.
Edmond
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are my toddlers favorite treat! They have a great flavor and are tiny enough that he won't choke but big enough that he can make his little fingers around. I'm so glad I found these!
Magdalena  A.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My daughter loves her snacks. These fruit snacks are not high in sugar, no high fructose corn syrup and they taste great.
stace H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a lifesaver. I love how they have a full serving of fruit and they are not a choking hazard. They smell and taste great and have a very convenient packaging as well. I will be repurchasing this.
Lace B.
Benbrook, TX
Plum Organics® Teensy Snacks® Peach, 1.75oz uploaded by Lace B.
My son loves those we call them fruit snacks. We only have two flavors available in our store and I would love to see the Apple ones go out everywhere.
Jadia H.
My baby loves these, maybe because they are sweet. Easy to pick up and convenient for on the go. Wish they were lower sugar though
Dawn G.
Whether it's a good or bad thing, my kids are addicted to these! My oldest is 6 years old and prefers these over traditional fruit snacks. They are pricey compared to other fruit snacks, but there is just something about them.