BY PLUM ORGANICS

Teensy Fruits® is a line of soft, fruit snacks made with yummy fruit. Sized perfectly for little mouths to chew, these soft bites offer a full serving of fruit, made simple for your teensy tot.

• No high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat
  • Kosher Parve
  • Certified organic
  • Convenient on-the-go snack for little hands
  • Non-BPA packaging

Organic apple puree concentrate, organic apple juice concentrate, organic mixed berries (organic raspberry puree, organic blueberry puree, organic strawberry puree, organic elderberry juice concentrate), organic sweet cherry puree, cellulose, pectin, citric acid, natural flavors.

Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely loved having these alternative fruit snacks on hand for my son. I knew it was a healthy option for him that offered something a little more exciting than his meals. The easy to open packaging made it handy in a pinch, but I didn’t like that the fruit snacks stuck together often and required me separating the pieces if I didn’t want him to eat them too quickly. Overall I loved them and occasionally grab a box for the road.
Lauren M.
fayetteville
Purchased at: Target
These little snacks are a great alternative to “gummy snacks”. The taste is almost similar to fruit leather but not tough to chew. My son started eating these around 15 months and still loves them at 2 years. Great price as well
Becki P.
Purchased at: Target
Baby boy loves the taste of these most it seems. I love the portability of them and just being able to throw a few in the baby bag . They are a quick and healthy snack that I can really on to help baby get out of that hangry stage before it gets too bad.
Patty L.
I think this is the healthiest option and you can't beat the prices. I usually wait for promo offers and stock up for my toddler. There hasn't  been a flavor he doesn't like so far. Not only affordable and healthier but also very convenient for when we're on the go!
Holly P.
Brighton
Purchased at: Walmart
When i first started out trying to find different types of snacks for my girls we found these. They are perfect size for a fruit snack and you don't have to worry about them not getting it small enough. Flavor is good in them and my girls loved to eat them as a snack.
Taylor K.
Healthy, pure, clean, and kid friendly!! The taste is strong and delicious. I can easily tell which flavor my nanny kids like and then find it in the fridge and cabinet quick. They also love the bright colors of the pouch. I love that its resealable and easy to throw in a diaper bag!
Jessica H.
Elkhorn, NE
Purchased at: Target
We just discovered these about a week ago and my toddler is absolutely in love with them. She went through an entire box in one day and beg me for more. I will be buying these again and again and I would recommend them to anybody who asks.
Diamond P.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter absolutely LOVES these! Honestly even dad and our older family members love them too lol comes with so many little pieces. Amazing to help with motor skills. Even love the peach flavor! Definitely a staple in our snack box
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Ariel P.
McAllen
Purchased at: Amazon
These were a great first fruit snack to give my son. He loved them and I loved that they were small enough for him to eat. I also loved the great ingredients used.

Amazon