Plum Organics Teensy Fruits® Berry

by Plum Organics

Teensy Fruits® is a line of soft, fruit snacks made with yummy fruit. Sized perfectly for little mouths to chew, these soft bites offer a full serving of fruit, made simple for your teensy tot.

• No high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat
  • Kosher Parve
  • Certified organic
  • Convenient on-the-go snack for little hands
  • Non-BPA packaging

Organic apple puree concentrate, organic apple juice concentrate, organic mixed berries (organic raspberry puree, organic blueberry puree, organic strawberry puree, organic elderberry juice concentrate), organic sweet cherry puree, cellulose, pectin, citric acid, natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plum Organics Teensy Fruits® Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra J.
Edinburg, TX
We tried these on Halloween instead of candy for my one year old. They were a success! She really liked them and kept asking for more afterwards! The texture is small and soft, perfect for those tiny hands.
CJ P.
Navasota, TX
My son came home with these in his infant Halloween snack bag from daycare and I was surprised because I had never even seen them at the store! I gave him one and he LOVED it. I mean, these are his new favorite snack. They are affordable, portable and delicious!
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
My son and my daughter love these snacks! They are perfect for traveling in the car. They should make these in plastic containers to make them even more handy! I would recommend these to anyone with kids. Plum Organics Teensy Fruits® Berry
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Purchased at: Target
These are all of my kiddos favorites! Our pantry is always stocked full of these! I even sneak one once and a while! They are great for for little ones who are really finding their motor skills with eating!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely loved having these alternative fruit snacks on hand for my son. I knew it was a healthy option for him that offered something a little more exciting than his meals. The easy to open packaging made it handy in a pinch, but I didn’t like that the fruit snacks stuck together often and required me separating the pieces if I didn’t want him to eat them too quickly. Overall I loved them and occasionally grab a box for the road.
Brenda M.
Fort Stockton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought these for my son & he seems to like them. Always serves as a more healthy alternative snack than others. Good to carry around in your bag in case your child gets hungry outside of the house.
Jazmine F.
Elk River
Purchased at: Walmart
My son went crazy over these snacks! They were his favorite treat and I loved that they weren’t full of scary ingredients. I couldn’t keep these in stock enough for him, and they were easy to travel with.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these for my little one. Great for an on the go and not too sugary snack. I even eat them sometimes. Lol
Cecilia W.
San Jacinto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These fruit snacks are my daughter (and mine) favorite! I usually have to hide them from her because she will literally eat the whole box in one sitting i must admit i help her eat these because they are that good! Lol
Candice Z.
Converse, TX
My daughter absolutely loves these! If I let her just have at them she would eat them all in one handful😅 (she’s 18 mo)

Looking for your answer?