Plum Organics Teensy Fruits® Apple uploaded by Joy H.Plum Organics Teensy Fruits® Apple uploaded by Lace B.Plum Organics Teensy Fruits® Apple uploaded by Martin S.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Teensy Fruits are made from all the natural goodness of real organic fruit. Sized perfectly for little mouths to chew, these soft bites offer a full serving of fruit, made simple for your teensy tot. Pass your tot a pack, and watch his lil' imagination go as he doodles up a giraffe or plays "connect the dots." Whatever the fun, he's sure to nibble them up and "yum" for more.

• Soft Real Fruit Snacks
  • A Full Serving of Fruit*
  • USDA Organic
  • Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
  • Made From Real Fruit
  • 5 Pouches Inside!

Organic apple puree concentrate, organic apple juice concentrate, cellulose, pectin, natural flavors.

• "My son loves these!" in 2 reviews
  • "I bought these before a trip since my daughter love fruit but taking fresh fruit on a plane isn't the easiest!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves all the different flavors and loves that she can feed herself." in 1 review
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
These are excellent. We have used other fruit leather brands. These taste good to us, and our baby loves them. Since they are small, they keep her hands busy. We buy these regularly, and they come in convenient very small bags. They are great for diaper bags!
Miranda V.
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This kids snack is ok, just seems like the scraps of full sized fruit leather bars were thrown into tiny snack bags. These are hard to pick up for my one year old and there’s very few pieces per bag. My daughter seems to like them so A+ for taste. I got a great deal on these at a discount grocery store, so I didn’t lose much money with this flop of a snack.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Let me start by saying that we love everything Plum Organics! My little one has not had one product that she did by like. This product exceeded my expectations. I love soft the pieces are so I don't have to worry about it being too sticky or chewy and choking up my baby or getting stuck on her teeth. We always have these on hand!
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Love love LOVE these snacks. My 14 month old is obsessed with them. They're soft and easy for him to eat, while being nutritious. They're a full serving of fruit which I love. My local stores are only carrying berry flavor so far but I hope to see the other flavors soon to try out! Highly recommend.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
My little one loves these fruit snacks ! They are made with real fruit and soft ! Easy for toddler to feed them self! Comes in other great real fruit flavors! Individual packaged for easy on the go snacks!
Melissa r.
Capac, MI
These are perfect for my little one. He doesn't have any molars yet so mostly doesn't chew up normal fruit snacks well, with these I never have to worry about him choking if he doesn't chew good. Perfect for a worrying mom.
Brooke H.
Fayette , AL
These are the perfect size fruit snacks for babies! And they are really good! One pouch contains quite a bit! I get these at target! They are one of my baby's absolute favorite snack!
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
My daughter loves these fruit snacks! They have low sugar and are natural and organic , better ingredients than any other leading brand out there, they r perfect size
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
I always bring these anywhere we go because my little one loves them. He is going through this stage where he wants to feed you too and I can say these have a very yummy taste to them. I wish more came in a boz though
Jenasea T.
Are there other flavors besides apple and berry? And which flavor is best?
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I haven't seen this before, where can I buy this product? It looks great!
Catalyna M.
Dallas, TX
What all flavors does it come in?
Taylor K.
How old do they have to be to have them?
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 1 y.o.?daughter absolutely loves the Peach and Berry flavored Teensy Fruits, where is this flavor available? Is it New? And is it made from strictly apples? I would love to have her try these.