Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.

My kids love these! On the go quick little snap and no messes! Perfect for car trips
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
New Orleans, LA

My kids love these, even though they're out of the baby food stage. These are great for on-the-go snacks, and to get a few vegetables in when toddlers go on food strikes.
Bobbi p.
Bobbi p.
Hoisington, KS

Plum is a great baby food my daughter has loved all the flavors we have tried. It is kind of hard to find organic and GMO free baby food too and this is one brand that is!
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Tampa, FL

My son loved these when started eating solid food. I love the pouch design which makes it easy to squeeze out and store with no mess.
kayla s.
kayla s.

Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol

Join Now