Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA

My kids love these ! They taste yummy & are healthy ! They're affordable as well ! No cons for me ! Definitely get some for your babies !
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Valdosta, Georgia

Best way to get my little one to eat his veggies. He eatd big boy food but veggies he is more likely to get down this way. Convenient
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Oxford, PA

My son loves his Plum Organics baby food and I feel great knowing he's getting a healthy, tasty, and natural meal!
Taylor  W.
Taylor W.
Indianapolis, IN

My lo loved these ! they had great food combinations and we also made sure to have a pouch on hand when going out.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Mason, MI

My 2 year old is still eating these pouches. They have so many different flavor options and they're healthy too!
Kali M.
Kali M.
Stoutland, MO

My daughter loves these!!!
This is the only way I get her to eat veggies. All of the flavours are fantastic!!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

My oldest loved this! She had this since she was 7 months, love alk the different flavors they have.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL

My little guy loved these, he's 2 now and will still use them for snacks. He thinks they're yummy
allison f.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA

Me gusta yeba muchos nutrientes facinante este producto yo se lo doy a mi bb le gusta mucho
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rochester, NY

I love all plum organics. There spoons the sell that attach to the pouch that are amazing.
kayla s.
kayla s.

Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton , AL

I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?

Join Now