Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need.
Bobbi p.
Bobbi p.
Hoisington, KS

Plum is a great baby food my daughter has loved all the flavors we have tried. It is kind of hard to find organic and GMO free baby food too and this is one brand that is!
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.

My kids love these, even though they're out of the baby food stage. These are great for on-the-go snacks, and to get a few vegetables in when toddlers go on food strikes.
spencer b.
spencer b.

i get any flavor i see anytime i'm at the store and see these! they are so awesome and cheap and usually there's always a deal like yesterday it was 5 for $3! my daughter loves them too
Indra J.
Indra J.
Lake Geneva, WI

My toddler loves these smoothies. I love that its organic so i know its healthy for her. She has atleast one a day, so the fact that they have a variety of fruits and veggies is amazing.
Joselyn D.
Joselyn D.
Kent, CT

These are perfect for moms on the go!! I have a hard time remembering snacks and especially finding snacks that are portable with little mess. The pro is that these are perfect on the go. The con is that unless you're paying attention there's high chance for a bit of a mess. But for the price I would definitely buy this product again. Plum organics has so much to choose from so even picky kids have options!
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH

Perfect for the times when you're on the go and they are filled with so many great things for your kids. It is so hard to get my little guy to eat any type of vegetables but he loves these! They give me peace of mind that he's getting the nutrients he should be!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.

My oldest loved this! She had this since she was 7 months, love alk the different flavors they have.
Megan S.
Megan S.

My son loved these!!!!! I would highly recommend. I enjoyed these too because clean up was super easy. You just toss the bag and clean the reusable spoon. Done!!!! If I have another child I will buy these again.
These are the best compotes I have given to my son, very important they are organic and my son likes tea or there is great variety of fruit flavor or mixed food
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Penryn, CA

My 11 month old loves these! I love them for the convenience. When we are on the go or at out to dinner it is some much cleaner and easier to feed him from the pouch. He seems to like this kind best, and I like that it is organic. Sugar content does seem a little high, but I figure it mostly natural sugars based on the ingredients list.
kayla s.
kayla s.

Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton , AL

I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.