Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack) uploaded by Stormie C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

• I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. Th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil...5 Answers
  • Are these freezable or would they burst? I think ...Be the first to answer!
Taylor  W.
Taylor W.
Indianapolis, IN
My lo loved these ! they had great food combinations and we also made sure to have a pouch on hand when going out.
spencer b.
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert
i get any flavor i see anytime i'm at the store and see these! they are so awesome and cheap and usually there's always a deal like yesterday it was 5 for $3! my daughter loves them too
Indra J.
Indra J.
Lake Geneva, WI
My toddler loves these smoothies. I love that its organic so i know its healthy for her. She has atleast one a day, so the fact that they have a variety of fruits and veggies is amazing.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Savannah
I have two boys and found that one of their tummies did not like it and he's get loose poops after he ate these but my older son, ate them without any bad reactions! So maybe just not for super sensitive tummies
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Perfect for the times when you're on the go and they are filled with so many great things for your kids. It is so hard to get my little guy to eat any type of vegetables but he loves these! They give me peace of mind that he's getting the nutrients he should be!
allison f.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Me gusta yeba muchos nutrientes facinante este producto yo se lo doy a mi bb le gusta mucho
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Mg daughter loves these. I keep a couple in my purse when we are out so she can have it as a snack. The packaging is also so easy for little fingers and mouths.
Joselyn D.
Joselyn D.
Kent, CT
These are perfect for moms on the go!! I have a hard time remembering snacks and especially finding snacks that are portable with little mess. The pro is that these are perfect on the go. The con is that unless you're paying attention there's high chance for a bit of a mess. But for the price I would definitely buy this product again. Plum organics has so much to choose from so even picky kids have options!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
My oldest loved this! She had this since she was 7 months, love alk the different flavors they have.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved these!!!!! I would highly recommend. I enjoyed these too because clean up was super easy. You just toss the bag and clean the reusable spoon. Done!!!! If I have another child I will buy these again.
kayla s.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton , AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.