Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need.
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Tampa, FL
My son loved these when started eating solid food. I love the pouch design which makes it easy to squeeze out and store with no mess.
Bobbi p.
Bobbi p.
Hoisington, KS
Plum is a great baby food my daughter has loved all the flavors we have tried. It is kind of hard to find organic and GMO free baby food too and this is one brand that is!
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
My kids love these, even though they're out of the baby food stage. These are great for on-the-go snacks, and to get a few vegetables in when toddlers go on food strikes.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rochester, NY
Oct. 20, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack)
I love all plum organics. There spoons the sell that attach to the pouch that are amazing.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Oct. 22, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Mg daughter loves these. I keep a couple in my purse when we are out so she can have it as a snack. The packaging is also so easy for little fingers and mouths.
allison f.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Oct. 24, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Me gusta yeba muchos nutrientes facinante este producto yo se lo doy a mi bb le gusta mucho
melissa h.
melissa h.
Savannah
Oct. 25, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
I have two boys and found that one of their tummies did not like it and he's get loose poops after he ate these but my older son, ate them without any bad reactions! So maybe just not for super sensitive tummies
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Oct. 26, 2016, 10:55 a.m.
My little guy loved these, he's 2 now and will still use them for snacks. He thinks they're yummy
Jeni H.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I love plum organics products! My daughter enjoys them more than Gerber pouches and they're actually cheaper in my local grocery store! I love them!
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Penryn, CA
Oct. 31, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
My 11 month old loves these! I love them for the convenience. When we are on the go or at out to dinner it is some much cleaner and easier to feed him from the pouch. He seems to like this kind best, and I like that it is organic. Sugar content does seem a little high, but I figure it mostly natural sugars based on the ingredients list.
kayla s.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton , AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.