BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

• I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. Th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil...5 Answers
  • Are these freezable or would they burst? I think ...Be the first to answer!
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Penryn, CA
My 11 month old loves these! I love them for the convenience. When we are on the go or at out to dinner it is some much cleaner and easier to feed him from the pouch. He seems to like this kind best, and I like that it is organic. Sugar content does seem a little high, but I figure it mostly natural sugars based on the ingredients list.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved these!!!!! I would highly recommend. I enjoyed these too because clean up was super easy. You just toss the bag and clean the reusable spoon. Done!!!! If I have another child I will buy these again.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Mg daughter loves these. I keep a couple in my purse when we are out so she can have it as a snack. The packaging is also so easy for little fingers and mouths.
allison f.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Me gusta yeba muchos nutrientes facinante este producto yo se lo doy a mi bb le gusta mucho
melissa h.
melissa h.
Savannah
I have two boys and found that one of their tummies did not like it and he's get loose poops after he ate these but my older son, ate them without any bad reactions! So maybe just not for super sensitive tummies
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My little guy loved these, he's 2 now and will still use them for snacks. He thinks they're yummy
janiette leidy H.
janiette leidy H.
Mega Parent Expert
These are the best compotes I have given to my son, very important they are organic and my son likes tea or there is great variety of fruit flavor or mixed food
spencer b.
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert
i get any flavor i see anytime i'm at the store and see these! they are so awesome and cheap and usually there's always a deal like yesterday it was 5 for $3! my daughter loves them too
Indra J.
Indra J.
Lake Geneva, WI
My toddler loves these smoothies. I love that its organic so i know its healthy for her. She has atleast one a day, so the fact that they have a variety of fruits and veggies is amazing.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Perfect for the times when you're on the go and they are filled with so many great things for your kids. It is so hard to get my little guy to eat any type of vegetables but he loves these! They give me peace of mind that he's getting the nutrients he should be!
kayla s.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton, AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.