Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack) uploaded by Stormie C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

• I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my l...5 Answers
  • Are these freezable or would they burst? I think ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel B.
Plum Organics baby and toddler food products are always a huge hit in our house. While a bit pricier, they products are nutritious and of great quality. They also have slightly more unusual ingredients. The smoothies have a nice consistency, and my kids love the pouches. I really like the tops as you can feed your little ones just some of the pouch and preserve it nicely for later... but my kids almost always eat the whole thing in one sitting, anyway! This particular smoothie is a nice blend of fruit and vegetables- have to sneak the veggies in where we can!
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant , MI
My son loved plum organically food! I loved the combinations of food that I couldn't find in other brands and that it was organic. I didn't have the time - or let's face it, the energy - to make my own baby food. I liked that this was a company I felt I could trust.
Jessica o.
My 3 year old really enjoys these ! She has always loves her fruit and veggies but now its changed a bit. So I tricked her into trying these and now she has them as snacks (not always) . They're really yummy and I love that they're organic.
Bobbi p.
Hoisington, KS
Plum is a great baby food my daughter has loved all the flavors we have tried. It is kind of hard to find organic and GMO free baby food too and this is one brand that is!
Tabitha E.
My kids love these, even though they're out of the baby food stage. These are great for on-the-go snacks, and to get a few vegetables in when toddlers go on food strikes.
Krystal K.
Tampa, FL
My son loved these when started eating solid food. I love the pouch design which makes it easy to squeeze out and store with no mess.
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
My lo loved these ! they had great food combinations and we also made sure to have a pouch on hand when going out.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Best way to get my little one to eat his veggies. He eatd big boy food but veggies he is more likely to get down this way. Convenient
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
My toddler likes these pouches, Plum organics is what we mostly buy for him. We get the tots kind and he hasn't disliked any so far.
Katherine J.
My oldest loved this! She had this since she was 7 months, love alk the different flavors they have.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Danville , AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.