Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack) uploaded by Stormie C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS #97 in Baby Food

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bobbi p.
Hoisington, KS
Plum is a great baby food my daughter has loved all the flavors we have tried. It is kind of hard to find organic and GMO free baby food too and this is one brand that is!
Tabitha E.
My kids love these, even though they're out of the baby food stage. These are great for on-the-go snacks, and to get a few vegetables in when toddlers go on food strikes.
janiette leidy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best compotes I have given to my son, very important they are organic and my son likes tea or there is great variety of fruit flavor or mixed food
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Mg daughter loves these. I keep a couple in my purse when we are out so she can have it as a snack. The packaging is also so easy for little fingers and mouths.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I love plum organics products! My daughter enjoys them more than Gerber pouches and they're actually cheaper in my local grocery store! I love them!
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
My kids love these ! They taste yummy & are healthy ! They're affordable as well ! No cons for me ! Definitely get some for your babies !
Krystal K.
Tampa, FL
My son loved these when started eating solid food. I love the pouch design which makes it easy to squeeze out and store with no mess.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Best way to get my little one to eat his veggies. He eatd big boy food but veggies he is more likely to get down this way. Convenient
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My toddler likes these pouches, Plum organics is what we mostly buy for him. We get the tots kind and he hasn't disliked any so far.
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
My lo loved these ! they had great food combinations and we also made sure to have a pouch on hand when going out.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Moulton, AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.