Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack) uploaded by Stormie C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

• I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. Th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil...5 Answers
  • Are these freezable or would they burst? I think ...Be the first to answer!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Oxford, PA
My son loves his Plum Organics baby food and I feel great knowing he's getting a healthy, tasty, and natural meal!
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Mason, MI
My 2 year old is still eating these pouches. They have so many different flavor options and they're healthy too!
Kali M.
Kali M.
Stoutland, MO
My daughter loves these!!!
This is the only way I get her to eat veggies. All of the flavours are fantastic!!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
My kids love these! On the go quick little snap and no messes! Perfect for car trips
Apolonia M.
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
These come in handy when on the go especially since my 1 year old son loves loves Yogurt and it's less messy works like a charm and every mom knows that kids get. Hungry at the most random times in the car and I like this brand in particular and my son loves them!
Allee A.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
We love plum organics in my house! Pouches are so easy for on the go, and your toddler can get the hang of feeding themselves! I love how only good ingredients are in these, and that makes me feel better! My picky toddler has never not liked one!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Plum Organics baby and toddler food products are always a huge hit in our house. While a bit pricier, they products are nutritious and of great quality. They also have slightly more unusual ingredients. The smoothies have a nice consistency, and my kids love the pouches. I really like the tops as you can feed your little ones just some of the pouch and preserve it nicely for later... but my kids almost always eat the whole thing in one sitting, anyway! This particular smoothie is a nice blend of fruit and vegetables- have to sneak the veggies in where we can!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant , Mi
My son loved plum organically food! I loved the combinations of food that I couldn't find in other brands and that it was organic. I didn't have the time - or let's face it, the energy - to make my own baby food. I liked that this was a company I felt I could trust.
Stormie C.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Mega Parent Expert
My toddler likes these pouches, Plum organics is what we mostly buy for him. We get the tots kind and he hasn't disliked any so far.
Jessica o.
Jessica o.
My 3 year old really enjoys these ! She has always loves her fruit and veggies but now its changed a bit. So I tricked her into trying these and now she has them as snacks (not always) . They're really yummy and I love that they're organic.
kayla s.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton, AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.