Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

Plum organic a is definitely one of my favorite brands to buy for my kids! I love them eating stuff that's organic and healthy!! This is a brand that I don't have to worry about!!
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA

My kids love these ! They taste yummy & are healthy ! They're affordable as well ! No cons for me ! Definitely get some for your babies !
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Valdosta, Georgia

Best way to get my little one to eat his veggies. He eatd big boy food but veggies he is more likely to get down this way. Convenient
Taylor  W.
Taylor W.
Indianapolis, IN

My lo loved these ! they had great food combinations and we also made sure to have a pouch on hand when going out.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Oxford, PA

My son loves his Plum Organics baby food and I feel great knowing he's getting a healthy, tasty, and natural meal!
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Mason, MI

My 2 year old is still eating these pouches. They have so many different flavor options and they're healthy too!
Kali M.
Kali M.
Stoutland, MO

My daughter loves these!!!
This is the only way I get her to eat veggies. All of the flavours are fantastic!!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.

My kids love these! On the go quick little snap and no messes! Perfect for car trips
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant , Mi

My son loved plum organically food! I loved the combinations of food that I couldn't find in other brands and that it was organic. I didn't have the time - or let's face it, the energy - to make my own baby food. I liked that this was a company I felt I could trust.
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.

My kids love these, even though they're out of the baby food stage. These are great for on-the-go snacks, and to get a few vegetables in when toddlers go on food strikes.
kayla s.
kayla s.

Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton , AL

I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?

Join Now