Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack) uploaded by Stormie C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS #98 in Baby Food

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I always get him a lot every time we go to the store he loves them he eats 3 everyday.. My fridge its always full with them all kinds of flavors(: he never runs out because before he even finish them mommy goes and buys a lot more(: they tastes really good and i love the texture(:
Ashlee D.
Penryn, CA
My 11 month old loves these! I love them for the convenience. When we are on the go or at out to dinner it is some much cleaner and easier to feed him from the pouch. He seems to like this kind best, and I like that it is organic. Sugar content does seem a little high, but I figure it mostly natural sugars based on the ingredients list.
Wyatte S.
My 8 month old loves these pouches! I love that it is organic and full of good fruits and veggies for my baby. She loved it and ate it so fast. Great price and comparable to other brands. I recommend this to other mommas.
melissa h.
Savannah
I have two boys and found that one of their tummies did not like it and he's get loose poops after he ate these but my older son, ate them without any bad reactions! So maybe just not for super sensitive tummies
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
My son loves the pouches. They aren't to sweet, which I love. Pouch Could be bigger. Not sure where I got these. I think target. Met expectations in taste, not sizes. Most likely will buy again. Love it!
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My son loved plum organically food! I loved the combinations of food that I couldn't find in other brands and that it was organic. I didn't have the time - or let's face it, the energy - to make my own baby food. I liked that this was a company I felt I could trust.
Brittany T.
Plum organic a is definitely one of my favorite brands to buy for my kids! I love them eating stuff that's organic and healthy!! This is a brand that I don't have to worry about!!
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i get any flavor i see anytime i'm at the store and see these! they are so awesome and cheap and usually there's always a deal like yesterday it was 5 for $3! my daughter loves them too
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
We love plum organics in my house! Pouches are so easy for on the go, and your toddler can get the hang of feeding themselves! I love how only good ingredients are in these, and that makes me feel better! My picky toddler has never not liked one!
Jessica o.
My 3 year old really enjoys these ! She has always loves her fruit and veggies but now its changed a bit. So I tricked her into trying these and now she has them as snacks (not always) . They're really yummy and I love that they're organic.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Moulton , AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.