Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack) uploaded by Stormie C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

• I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my l...5 Answers
  • Are these freezable or would they burst? I think ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Joselyn D.
Kent, CT
These are perfect for moms on the go!! I have a hard time remembering snacks and especially finding snacks that are portable with little mess. The pro is that these are perfect on the go. The con is that unless you're paying attention there's high chance for a bit of a mess. But for the price I would definitely buy this product again. Plum organics has so much to choose from so even picky kids have options!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Perfect for the times when you're on the go and they are filled with so many great things for your kids. It is so hard to get my little guy to eat any type of vegetables but he loves these! They give me peace of mind that he's getting the nutrients he should be!
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
These come in handy when on the go especially since my 1 year old son loves loves Yogurt and it's less messy works like a charm and every mom knows that kids get. Hungry at the most random times in the car and I like this brand in particular and my son loves them!
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Our little ones really love these pouches of Plum baby food and this flavor is one of their favorites. Me and Dad love it because we are giving them pure organic fruits and vegetables . Giving them the healthiest start possible in life thanks to Plum!
Wyatte S.
My 8 month old loves these pouches! I love that it is organic and full of good fruits and veggies for my baby. She loved it and ate it so fast. Great price and comparable to other brands. I recommend this to other mommas.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
My son loves the pouches. They aren't to sweet, which I love. Pouch Could be bigger. Not sure where I got these. I think target. Met expectations in taste, not sizes. Most likely will buy again. Love it!
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved these!!!!! I would highly recommend. I enjoyed these too because clean up was super easy. You just toss the bag and clean the reusable spoon. Done!!!! If I have another child I will buy these again.
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Super yummy 😋 ...I don't usually give this to my baby 👶 but it has gotten kinda hard to cook now that i work ... so from time to time i get some of these for her ... and she doesn't seem to taste the difference.
Indra J.
Lake Geneva, WI
My toddler loves these smoothies. I love that its organic so i know its healthy for her. She has atleast one a day, so the fact that they have a variety of fruits and veggies is amazing.
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert
i get any flavor i see anytime i'm at the store and see these! they are so awesome and cheap and usually there's always a deal like yesterday it was 5 for $3! my daughter loves them too
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Danville, AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.