Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Plum Organics baby and toddler food products are always a huge hit in our house. While a bit pricier, they products are nutritious and of great quality. They also have slightly more unusual ingredients. The smoothies have a nice consistency, and my kids love the pouches. I really like the tops as you can feed your little ones just some of the pouch and preserve it nicely for later... but my kids almost always eat the whole thing in one sitting, anyway! This particular smoothie is a nice blend of fruit and vegetables- have to sneak the veggies in where we can!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD

Perfect for babies, toddlers and kids... I like to give my children as many organic products as possible. More and more companies seem to be making organic or healthy based snacks for our kids and I ove it! My daughter is aftually is in Elementary School and she actually enjoys this in the morning when she doesn't want to eat and has also taking them along with her lunch as a snack. I figure she getting nutrients she needs and they taste good so why not
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Penryn, CA

My 11 month old loves these! I love them for the convenience. When we are on the go or at out to dinner it is some much cleaner and easier to feed him from the pouch. He seems to like this kind best, and I like that it is organic. Sugar content does seem a little high, but I figure it mostly natural sugars based on the ingredients list.
Ana V.
Ana V.

I always get him a lot every time we go to the store he loves them he eats 3 everyday.. My fridge its always full with them all kinds of flavors(: he never runs out because before he even finish them mommy goes and buys a lot more(: they tastes really good and i love the texture(:
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX

All three of my kiddos loved these things! Of course the first time trying them it was a bit messy but once they got the hang of them they could't get enough. They are super affordable and so convenient to just toss a few in the diaper bag before heading out for the day.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant, MI

My son loved plum organically food! I loved the combinations of food that I couldn't find in other brands and that it was organic. I didn't have the time - or let's face it, the energy - to make my own baby food. I liked that this was a company I felt I could trust.
Jessica o.
Jessica o.

My 3 year old really enjoys these ! She has always loves her fruit and veggies but now its changed a bit. So I tricked her into trying these and now she has them as snacks (not always) . They're really yummy and I love that they're organic.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Savannah

I have two boys and found that one of their tummies did not like it and he's get loose poops after he ate these but my older son, ate them without any bad reactions! So maybe just not for super sensitive tummies
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

Plum organic a is definitely one of my favorite brands to buy for my kids! I love them eating stuff that's organic and healthy!! This is a brand that I don't have to worry about!!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater , FL

Mg daughter loves these. I keep a couple in my purse when we are out so she can have it as a snack. The packaging is also so easy for little fingers and mouths.
kayla s.
kayla s.

Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol

Join Now