Plum Organics Super Smoothie - Apple, Carrot, & Spinach 16oz (4 Pack) uploaded by Stormie C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need. see more...

• I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. Th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil...5 Answers
  • Are these freezable or would they burst? I think ...Be the first to answer!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Perfect for babies, toddlers and kids... I like to give my children as many organic products as possible. More and more companies seem to be making organic or healthy based snacks for our kids and I ove it! My daughter is aftually is in Elementary School and she actually enjoys this in the morning when she doesn't want to eat and has also taking them along with her lunch as a snack. I figure she getting nutrients she needs and they taste good so why not
Anna V.
Anna V.
I always get him a lot every time we go to the store he loves them he eats 3 everyday.. My fridge its always full with them all kinds of flavors(: he never runs out because before he even finish them mommy goes and buys a lot more(: they tastes really good and i love the texture(:
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
All three of my kiddos loved these things! Of course the first time trying them it was a bit messy but once they got the hang of them they could't get enough. They are super affordable and so convenient to just toss a few in the diaper bag before heading out for the day.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Rogersville, TN
Our little ones really love these pouches of Plum baby food and this flavor is one of their favorites. Me and Dad love it because we are giving them pure organic fruits and vegetables . Giving them the healthiest start possible in life thanks to Plum!
Wyatte S.
Wyatte S.
My 8 month old loves these pouches! I love that it is organic and full of good fruits and veggies for my baby. She loved it and ate it so fast. Great price and comparable to other brands. I recommend this to other mommas.
maria L.
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Super yummy 😋 ...I don't usually give this to my baby 👶 but it has gotten kinda hard to cook now that i work ... so from time to time i get some of these for her ... and she doesn't seem to taste the difference.
Ernisha G.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
My son loves the pouches. They aren't to sweet, which I love. Pouch Could be bigger. Not sure where I got these. I think target. Met expectations in taste, not sizes. Most likely will buy again. Love it!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Plum organic a is definitely one of my favorite brands to buy for my kids! I love them eating stuff that's organic and healthy!! This is a brand that I don't have to worry about!!
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
My kids love these ! They taste yummy & are healthy ! They're affordable as well ! No cons for me ! Definitely get some for your babies !
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Best way to get my little one to eat his veggies. He eatd big boy food but veggies he is more likely to get down this way. Convenient
kayla s.
kayla s.
Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton, AL
I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.