Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Super smoothie is a deliciously balanced blend of fruits, veggies, grains and beans. with amazing flavor combos, vitamins, protein, fiber and omega-3s squeezed into every pouch, we make it easy to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. and because we are dedicated to nourishing little ones across america, for every box you buy, we will donate a pouch to a child in need.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Plum Organics baby and toddler food products are always a huge hit in our house. While a bit pricier, they products are nutritious and of great quality. They also have slightly more unusual ingredients. The smoothies have a nice consistency, and my kids love the pouches. I really like the tops as you can feed your little ones just some of the pouch and preserve it nicely for later... but my kids almost always eat the whole thing in one sitting, anyway! This particular smoothie is a nice blend of fruit and vegetables- have to sneak the veggies in where we can!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD

Perfect for babies, toddlers and kids... I like to give my children as many organic products as possible. More and more companies seem to be making organic or healthy based snacks for our kids and I ove it! My daughter is aftually is in Elementary School and she actually enjoys this in the morning when she doesn't want to eat and has also taking them along with her lunch as a snack. I figure she getting nutrients she needs and they taste good so why not
Anna V.
Anna V.

I always get him a lot every time we go to the store he loves them he eats 3 everyday.. My fridge its always full with them all kinds of flavors(: he never runs out because before he even finish them mommy goes and buys a lot more(: they tastes really good and i love the texture(:
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX

All three of my kiddos loved these things! Of course the first time trying them it was a bit messy but once they got the hang of them they could't get enough. They are super affordable and so convenient to just toss a few in the diaper bag before heading out for the day.
Apolonia M.
Apolonia M.
Freehold , NJ

These come in handy when on the go especially since my 1 year old son loves loves Yogurt and it's less messy works like a charm and every mom knows that kids get. Hungry at the most random times in the car and I like this brand in particular and my son loves them!
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Rogersville, TN

Our little ones really love these pouches of Plum baby food and this flavor is one of their favorites. Me and Dad love it because we are giving them pure organic fruits and vegetables . Giving them the healthiest start possible in life thanks to Plum!
Allee A.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE

We love plum organics in my house! Pouches are so easy for on the go, and your toddler can get the hang of feeding themselves! I love how only good ingredients are in these, and that makes me feel better! My picky toddler has never not liked one!
Jessica o.
Jessica o.

My 3 year old really enjoys these ! She has always loves her fruit and veggies but now its changed a bit. So I tricked her into trying these and now she has them as snacks (not always) . They're really yummy and I love that they're organic.
Wyatte S.
Wyatte S.

My 8 month old loves these pouches! I love that it is organic and full of good fruits and veggies for my baby. She loved it and ate it so fast. Great price and comparable to other brands. I recommend this to other mommas.
maria L.
maria L.
Richmond, VA

Super yummy 😋 ...I don't usually give this to my baby 👶 but it has gotten kinda hard to cook now that i work ... so from time to time i get some of these for her ... and she doesn't seem to taste the difference.
kayla s.
kayla s.

Does anyone's kids like these thought about getting them for my lil man but not sure if he will like it lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Moulton , AL

I have been looking for a travel friendly food pouch for my son. The only problem is I don't want to buy something that I can't see the product. Do these offer a see-through back/ bottom?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Are these freezable or would they burst? I think they'd be great in a slushy texture. Especially when teething.