BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super Puffs®, a colorful line of bite-sized, nutritious puffed snacks, are made with whole grains and organic veggies and fruit.With 7 essential vitamins and minerals, Super Puffs® delight tiny taste buds with a rainbow of nutritional goodness. Perfectly sized for little fingers, this snack encourages self- feeding and easily dissolves into grins and giggles. Teach your little stars to eat their colors!

• 7 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 10% DV Iron
  • 24 mg Choline
  • Perfect first snack for baby, dissolves easily and sized for little fingers to encourage self-feeding
  • Certified Organic
  • Non-BPA packaging that fits in most cup holders
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable for on-the-go feeding

Organic Rice Flour, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Strawberry Powder, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Tri- and Dicalcium Phosphate, Organic Beet Juice Powder, Mixed Tocopherols (For Freshness). Vitamins And Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, L-Choline Bitartrate, Reduced Iron, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Folic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Caila G.
My son loves these! I seen them on sale and decided to give them a try. I usually get Gerber puffs so I was interested to see how they compare. They are both great products but I find these are fluffier and melt faster. As far as taste goes they taste about the same as Gerber puffs. I also believe that the container is bigger than the Gerber puffs but I could be wrong. A bonus is that they are organic!
Samantha H.
Spokane , WA
We tried baby led weaning with our second and bought these as a snack while we're on the go and he absolutely loves them! They have so many flavors and they make him the happiest little baby, I absolutely love Plum!
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
My son loves these there great for 6+ months. I got to say they tastes so good smell good to lol and they dissolve in babies mouth great finger food
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
My daughter loves this flavor , better ingredients than any other puffs out there, great price and definitely would recommend to other parents
C M.
My daughter loves these paths. I feel like these have the least flavor out of all of the options, but she doesn't care
Alycia W.
Great product. Better ingredients than the leading brands. Taste better too. My son's favorite
Nadine M.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Purchased at: Target
These are my son's absolute favorite puffs, and I think they are delicious too!! Organic with great vitamins for his eyes and brain are a bonus.

Amazon