Plum Organics Super Puffs® Super Purples: Blueberry With Purple Sweet Potato uploaded by Keshia H.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super Puffs®, a colorful line of bite-sized, nutritious puffed snacks, are made with whole grains and organic veggies and fruit.With 7 essential vitamins and minerals, Super Puffs® delight tiny taste buds with a rainbow of nutritional goodness. Perfectly sized for little fingers, this snack encourages self- feeding and easily dissolves into grins and giggles. Teach your little stars to eat their colors!

• 7 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 10% DV Vit. A & Iron
  • 23 mg Choline
  • Perfect first snack for baby, dissolves easily and sized for little fingers to encourage self-feeding
  • Certified Organic
  • Non-BPA packaging that fits in most cup holders
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable for on-the-go feeding

Organic Rice Flour, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Blueberry Powder, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Tri- and Dicalcium Phosphate, Organic Purple Sweet Potato Juice Powder, Mixed Tocopherols (For Freshness). Vitamins & Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, L-Choline Bitartrate, Reduced Iron, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Folic Acid, Thiamine Hyrdochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Natalie H.
We introduced puffs to my son around 8 months of age. He just turned 18 months, and he still loves them. I like that they come in a variety of flavors and aren't full of sugar like some products out there. I always to keep a container in the diaper bag for when we're on-the-go so that we always have a decent snack on hand.
Candice M.
Round rock, TX
These were an absolute favorite of my daughter's between one and two years of age! They functioned primarily as a distraction tool at the restaurant or while I was cooking. It is a lovely product for that purpose, but it shouldn't be used in place of an actual snack.

I will be buying these again for my second daughter when she is older.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
My 9 month old loves these! They have a great flavor and dissolve quickly! I want to try different flavors. These are great to take it the car. Definitely going to buy more! They are organic also which is great!
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
My 1 yr old loves these and I like that they're organic. This is a good go to snack while waiting for breakfast or lunch or out and about. The price isn't too bad and kind of easy to find. I will also get these for my 6 1/2 month old in a few months.
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
My little one cannot get enough of these. She's is a big fan of these and the apple ones. So tasteful yet filling. Perfect little snack in between meals. I tend to buy them at target because you get a variety of this brand. Deff recommend for babies
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
These are yummy! My daughter loves this brand and this flavor , they r organic and have a bunch of good vitamins , plus they have fruit and veggies so they get to have both in one product
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is amazing. My seven month old loves it as well as my 18 month old does. For some reason this flavor is magical. The brand is great. The product is USDA Certified Organic and clearly labeled son you know you're getting quality product. The price is unbeatable as well.
Nicolle S.
Ashtabula, OH
We love these! Even the dogs do. They are declicious and with the perfect amount of flavoring to keep my daughter snacking on them between meals and bottles!
C M.
These are delicious. I will put them in a bowl and eat them myself with milk like cereal. My daughter gets excited when she sees me bring the canister out
Claire S.
Decatur, IL
Purchased at: Target
Kiddo hated the flavor. Saw it on sale at Target and tried several flavors. Too pricey for something my child thought was gross. Would not buy again.

Amazon