BY PLUM ORGANICS

Super Puffs®, a colorful line of bite-sized, nutritious puffed snacks, are made with whole grains and organic veggies and fruit.With 7 essential vitamins and minerals, Super Puffs® delight tiny taste buds with a rainbow of nutritional goodness. Perfectly sized for little fingers, this snack encourages self- feeding and easily dissolves into grins and giggles. Teach your little stars to eat their colors!

• 7 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 10% DV Iron
  • 24 mg Choline
  • Perfect first snack for baby, dissolves easily and sized for little fingers to encourage self-feeding
  • Certified Organic
  • Non-BPA packaging that fits in most cup holders
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable for on-the-go feeding

Organic Rice Flour, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Apple Powder, Natural Apple Flavor, Organic Spinach Powder, Tri- and Dicalcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (For Freshness). Vitamins And Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, L-Choline Bitartrate, Reduced Iron, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Folic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin, (Vitamin B12).

• Is this brand of baby food better than the Gerber ? Ive a...2 Answers
  • My daughter is 6 months old. Is she too young to eat these? 6 Answers
  • Do these contain red 40?4 Answers
Plum Organics Super Puffs® Super Greens: Apple With Spinach
  • "My son loves these and they give me the piece of mind he is eating a heathy/organic snack. " in 8 reviews
Tatem B.
Jacksonville, FL
Ever been somewhere, baby is getting in to anything and everything, and you are dying for a distraction! That's where these come in handy. We never leave home without them. All the flavors are delicious, even my 4 year old loves them! We have a can of puffs at the dinner table, in the diaper bag, and an extra in the car. They are delicious, and the bonus of our baby working on her fine motor skills while getting a yummy treat is the icing to the Plum baby food cake 😁
Charna H.
The first time I bought this was by accident. I was in Big Lots and I thought they were Gerber Puffs, I was a newer mom and coffee wasn't a thing really for me back then so I was like a zombie. When I got home and unpacked them I was so disappointed that I had grabbed something unknown. The joke was on me, my baby went crazy for them. She made all kinds of cranky sounds trying to demand more and I felt zero guilt giving in because they're so obviously good for her. Such a happy accident.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
The greens spinach is probably my favorite flavor! I loved these and got them on a whim because they were actually cheaper than the puffs in my local grocery store. They are organic, I don’t usually buy into the whole organic thing because the actual regulations for something to be considered organic is a joke (country girl here) but I got them because I was going to get puffs anyway. My daughter loved them as a snack and they were easy in a nice container.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
These Plum Super Puffs in blueberry/purple sweet potato are my son’s favorite puffs! I like all the specs that he is getting when he eats these. He has been eating this puffs since the beginning. Never choked on them because they melt away quickly. My nephew comes over and refuses his own puffs for these puffs - they are kid approved!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
I like to buy Plum Organics because I have noticed it's the one m ug daughter enjoys the most, she has started rejecting the gerber flavors and only eating this Blueberry/potato one. Plus it's a pretty color that attracts their little eyes. They also have a different consistency then say store brand, these dont get soggy and nasy.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
These are so great! I was skeptical about letting my daughter have so many of the Gerber puffs and we just found these and I feel so much better! She likes them just as much and they are healthy! They are priced just as good as the Gerber ones!
Megan C.
Saw these at Big Lots and got really excited because they were only a dollar so we decided to get them I wasn't really sure about the flavor until I gave him some and then he kept eating them and then I took a bite and theyre actually really good. 10/10
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
I was a little worried my daughter wouldn't like these as much as other brands because of the veggies mixed in but I had a coupon so we tried them. Turns out she loves them. They have a decent texture in comparison to other brands.
Kayla W.
Bought these for my youngest, but my 4yr old decided he needed them
He ate the entire thing in 1 sitting! They dissolve fairly quickly and I actually liked the taste too. I but this brand often.
Tiffany D.
I alternate between these and the Gerber Puffs for the diaper bag, depending on what’s on sale. Good healthy snack for the kids when we are out and about. The green one is our favorite, but we also like the purple.
Kristin R.
New Braunfels, TX
My daughter is 6 months old. Is she too young to eat these?
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
Do these contain red 40?
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this brand of baby food better than the Gerber ? Ive always wondered .
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
How many glaciers are their?