Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby SnacksPlum Organics
Plum Organics Super Puffs Strawberry with Beet, 15oz

Plum Organics® Super Puffs® Strawberry with Beet, 1.5oz

Super Puffs®, a colorful line of bite-sized, nutritious puffed snacks, are made with whole grains and organic veggies and fruit. With 7 essential vitamins and minerals, Super Puffs® delight tiny taste buds with a rainbow of nutritional goodness. Perfectly sized for little fingers, this snack encourages self- feeding and easily dissolves into grins and giggles.

Is this brand of baby food better than the Gerber ? Ive always wondered .
My daughter is 6 months old. Is she too young to eat these?
How many glaciers are their?
Start your review of Plum Organics® Super Puffs® Strawberry with Beet, 1.5oz!
Product Highlights
My son loves these and they give me the piece of mind he is eating a heathy/organic snack. in reviews
Crystal B.
Plumas Lake, CA
My son can easily gum these since he doesn't have any teeth yet. I tasted them and the flavor is good. I will keep buying super puffs until my son outgrows them.
Crystal C.
Edinburg, TX
My child loves organics stuff he told me himself! "Mommy I must have organics and that is all !" So yes my child love this the end! lol
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I love. Excellent quality. My nephew like it. I recommend this product for everyone.
Christine G.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves this puffs aside from its flavor which is his bet its also organic and it has a nice taste ans smell
Kia G.
Tracy, CA
These have become a favorite for my 9 month old. She will dance in her seat while munching away on a few of these at a time while I get the mess cleaned up from her feeding time. My older two sneak these as well!
Ana O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Plum Organics® Super Puffs® Strawberry with Beet, 1.5oz uploaded by Ana O.
This flavor is one of my baby niece favorite. It’s perfect size for her because she only have 2 teeth so far.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
My child loves these so much, we can’t keep enough of them in the house. I like that they are organic and don’t have artificial coloring. The container is smart too, it is large enough that a child can feed themselves from it. I would recommend this product!
Gretchen D.
Lititz, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids loved these. They sort of melt so you don’t have to worry about them choking.
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My baby boy loves these puffs, I can barely keep them around! My older children also love puffs, I have to hide them from them! Plum organics product are also top notch in my book, we love all the foods they have.
Rachel A.
Greenville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
My kids were addicted to these! I always felt that these were a lot safer than Cheerios since they dissolve so quickly.