BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum Organics Super Puffs Purples Blueberry & Purple Sweet Potato Super Puffs, a colorful line of bite-sized nutritious puffed snacks that are perfect for tactile development and self-feeding. Made from 100% organic whole grains and vibrantly colored... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candice M.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
These were an absolute favorite of my daughter's between one and two years of age! They functioned primarily as a distraction tool at the restaurant or while I was cooking. It is a lovely product for that purpose, but it shouldn't be used in place of an actual snack.

I will be buying these again for my second daughter when she is older.
LaTavia R.
LaTavia R.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
My 1 yr old loves these and I like that they're organic. This is a good go to snack while waiting for breakfast or lunch or out and about. The price isn't too bad and kind of easy to find. I will also get these for my 6 1/2 month old in a few months.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
These are yummy! My daughter loves this brand and this flavor , they r organic and have a bunch of good vitamins , plus they have fruit and veggies so they get to have both in one product
C M.
C M.
These are delicious. I will put them in a bowl and eat them myself with milk like cereal. My daughter gets excited when she sees me bring the canister out
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is amazing. My seven month old loves it as well as my 18 month old does. For some reason this flavor is magical. The brand is great. The product is USDA Certified Organic and clearly labeled son you know you're getting quality product. The price is unbeatable as well.