BY PLUM ORGANICS

Stage 3 Meals (6+ months), a line of culinary-inspired baby meals, are perfect for budding foodies. These hearty, flavorful meals are cooked to delight & develop baby’s palate while helping to transition baby to table food. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• USDA organic
  • Stage 3 for 6 months and up
  • Complex flavors and hearty textures
  • Palate-pleasing herbs to train tiny taste buds
  • 4g protein
  • 2g fiber
  • 100% daily value of vitamin A

Water, Organic Carrots, Organic Sweet Potato Puree, Organic Corn Puree, Organic Peas, Organic Ground Chicken, Organic Quinoa Flakes, Organic Celery Puree, Organic Leeks, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Tarragon, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Thyme.

Buy on Walmart
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved this brand for my daughter when she was first starting on baby food. These pouches are so easy to use and nice for on the go feedings when you're out and about. My little girl loved these, especially the sweet potato mixed ones and the carrots.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I just tried this one flavor (well my daughter) and she loves it. She holds it herself and I love how easy clean up it is. I now stay away from jars so I don't have to carry around spoons.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone. Yummy stuff!!!
Christina W.
Rossville, GA
When I first saw these when my baby was born in 2010 I was skeptical at first I bought a few and my son loved it. I feel in love with them and the rest of the Plum Organics Line. These are very convenient and was easy for him to use and he loved to hold them and eat them on his own, they were easy for him to use on his own.
Katy K.
Oceanside, CA
Gave this a try this week, my son is 8 months old. I was nervous giving him something with "spices" in it, but He loved it! No problems with him eating it, and no diaper rash after it. Thumbs up.
Ashley B.
Butler, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I grab these not as in everyday food, but i use it on the go. If my baby gets hungry during a trip into the store. At someones's house, ect. its little to no mess and he LOVES IT.
Samantha R.
This is the only brand i of pouches i would buy for my son. They had many different flavors and they are all healthy options. I trust this brand and recommend it.
Laura F.
Sanford, MI
My baby loves these pouches. He still eats them as a toddler. A very easy way to sneak the essential veggies and fruits in his diet.
Sarah B.
Federal Way, WA
Very handy when on the go. Not my baby's favorite flavor, but she ate it all.