Plum Organics Stage 3 Meals Carrot, Spinach, Turkey, Corn, Apple & Potato With Celery & Onion uploaded by BZBZMA N.Plum Organics Stage 3 Meals Carrot, Spinach, Turkey, Corn, Apple & Potato With Celery & Onion uploaded by Brittany B.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Stage 3 Meals (6+ months), a line of culinary-inspired baby meals, are perfect for budding foodies. These hearty, flavorful meals are cooked to delight & develop baby’s palate while helping to transition baby to table food. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• 3g of protein
  • Certified Organic
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

WATER, ORGANIC CARROTS, ORGANIC SPINACH PUREE, ORGANIC GROUND TURKEY, ORGANIC
CORN PUREE, ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, ORGANIC DEHYDRATED POTATO FLAKES, ORGANIC CELERY PUREE, ORGANIC ONIONS, ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, ORGANIC GROUND ROSEMARY, ORGANIC GROUND SAGE.

Leanne r.
Webb city, MO
These are a great product for infants. They are easy to open and close. Your able to take them on the go. They make an a great snack when your out an about. You don't have to have a spoon to feed the infant with. You can get theses at almost any store that sells baby food. I've seen them all over. Definitely a good deal!
January G.
These are great for on the go, or for when you want to give your child a healthy snack. She seems to like all of the flavors, and I think she enjoys the pouch. Easy clean up/disposal and not messy, especially for on the go. Keep these handy! They are great!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
love these packages baby foods. So easy to just put in the bag and not have to worry about carrying around a spoon. My daughter loves them and I love that there is so many different flavors and ORGANIC! So affordable too.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
My daughter, River who is 5 months old loves this. I decided to try these out because most baby food meats smell and TASTE horrible. (yes I've tried them lol). But she ate every bite of this with no problems. I even tasted it and it wasn't bad at all!
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
We just tried this specific one for the first time this past weekend and I think my son really enjoyed it. He's 9 mo and we are just starting to introduce meat into his diet. This one looked pretty gross but he actually ate the entire pouch in 1 sitting. I was surprised! This one is a bit thicker than some of the stage 2 pouches (this one is a stage 3) so that was nice because it wasn't nearly as messy. Definitely recommend Plum Organics!!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I buy plum products all the time I'm truly gracious that target sells them and it's easy for me to buy I love when they are on sale. I did email the company to send me coupons and they did they are a friendly company and I truly recommend buying from them and trust them.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I don't understand the whole mix the whole meal up thing going on with baby food because honestly it just reminds me of cat food or something. But unfortunately my kids love this stuff and it really grosses me out. My husband buys them and they smell so terrible. But it keeps the kids happy so I guess that is good.
Monica B.
I love these plum organic pouches there so easy and I love how I can bring them on the go and have my daughter eat straight from the pouch it's a life savor when we're out I think every mom should have some with her. My daughter loves all the plum organic foods !
Alyssa K.
I give all Plum pouches 5 stars. Great flavors, great ingredients and I like that these are less watery than other pouches. My kids love/loved them and I would give these as a gift. Great for throwing in a bag to go. These are the only ones that my son actually smacks his lips for after eating a spoonful.
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
At what age did you start giving stage 3 to your baby?
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these good to give my 9 month old?
Brittany L.
Holland, MI
How does your baby respond to this baby food? I always wanted to try some more spices for my son, but I'm afraid he would just turn up his nose to it. Is the sage fairly mild?